Rogue

Rushing to the woods and shifting midair, as flamboyantly as possible, Jock and Just push their wolves Onyx and Steel. Running until their legs burn from the breakneck speed, they ran the entire way at, they finally slowly trot through the sacred ceremonial grounds. Just had the notion to go and sweep the area for any clues that Blake disguised as Elle may have left behind. Splitting up they skillfully sniff for her scent or any scent out of the ordinary.

Rome gives the twins a lot of flack for being so playful and talkative, but he truly values them. They are the best trackers in the entire region, other packs included. And for good reason. 

Their father was a Beta that fell in love with their mother, a member of RiverRun. He gracefully stepped down to come be with her in RiverRun as she took care of her ailing mother. He loved it so much, he never looked back. His high ranking gave the boys their special ability in smell.

 Even with the drowning scents of over ten thousand wolves present throughout the celebrations last night, they can pinpoint Blake's scent. Their noses have specialized compartments to store each and every scent they've ever smelled. Just like their ears can attach a specific voice to a person even in a sea of people. Justice and Joaquin Goodeaux are spectacular wolf specimens.

Howling to his brother, Jock alerts Just that he's stumbled across something. Playfully trotting over to him, Just pounces on his back. Which of course annoys his brother.

"Stop, jackass!" Steel and Jock snap.

"Why so serious?!" Oxynx and Just chuckle and give him a toothy pant.

"Dumbass!" Laughing, he huffs and shakes his large chocolate head back and forth. "This, it smells just like her. And someone else."

Using his large snout he rolls the small vial towards his brother. As Onyx and Just sniff the vial, he hums pleasantly. His heart suddenly pounding in his chest as tingles swirl through his body. Unnerved by the odd sensation, he shakes his body and nods at his brother. Taking the vial up in his mouth, he takes off in a mad dash for the main pack house to find their alpha.

"Babbyyy!" 

Eden whispers harshly as Rome strokes deeper into her. Her tight wetness absolutely flooding his desk and creating a creamy mess underneath her. Tightening the grip of her thighs around his hips, she tosses her head back and moans loud muffled moans.

"Fuck, Edee. God I love you."

"Mmm, moan for me, alpha!"

She encourages him as he sinks his canines into her mark. Instantly her still tightly coiled slippery walls vibrate against his pumping dick. She had barely recovered from the previous orgasm before he delivered another powerhouse release to her quivering pussy. Sinking her canines into his mark to initiate a mind blowing release in him, her plan backfires. It releases a deafening growl as his throbbing dick barrels straight towards her g-spot. Squirting all over him as she screams his name. Their once quiet and subtle office quickie has morphed into a raunchy loud rendezvous.

"Fuck, Rome! Oh my God!"

"Eden, be quiet." Laughing he cups his hand over her hollering mouth. 

Kissing up her hickied neck, he adds more decoration to the chocolate colored canvas.

"Please cum, Ro." Eden begs as her walls seize again and a crippling orgasm radiates across her lower belly. "Fuuuuck! I'm done, please?!"

"You done, baby?" Smiling at her as she nods breathlessly, Rome pecks her lips and wipes the tears from her cheeks. "Told ya little ass you weren't ready for round two!"

"Lemme alone! These damn hormones caused this!" Pouting, she moans lowly as he keeps going.

Rolling his hips harshly, but smoothly and slowly but deeply, Rome is adamant about them cumming together.