Forbidden Juices

Just sitting quietly and watching them, Rome begins finally drifting off to sleep. It only seems like his eyes are closed for a few seconds before he hears a squealing Brooklyn giggling with Eden.

"Edeeeeee?! Why you miss dinna?! You was apossed to eats with me and you leaved! So now we has a eat break-past!"

"Haha ok bossy pants! What do you eat for breakfast, usually?"

Tapping her little finger to her chin, Brooklyn thinks long and hard. Smiling at her in her little sunflower romper and matching headband, Eden really is falling in love with this little girl much quicker than she ever imagined. 

"How bouts wabbles!"

"You like waffles with fruit?!"

"I yoves boo-berries and red berries!"

"Like strawberries, silly girl?!"

"Yesh! Edee you eats traw-berries?!"

"Yup! I love them! I used to grow them at home!"

"We can gets dem from you house?!"

"I wish, mama. But it's too far."

"Awww, I so sorwy, Edee! Welps maybe we can growed traw-berries agetter?!"

"Brookie, I would love that!"

"Yesh! And daddy too?!"

"Mmhm, he can help too. But for now let's go downstairs and see if we have what we need to make some.....WABBLES!"

"YAY!"

Giggling wildly, Brooklyn screeches as Eden scoops her off of Rome's bed. Realizing they're about to leave he stands up and stretches. 

"Good morning, Brook."

"Brookie!" She smiles and points to herself.

"Huh?!" Rome laughs softly in confusion.

"Brookie! Like Edee! I, Brookie! Otay?!"

"Yeah, ok!" Rome laughs. "Morning, Eden."

Listening to Nile moan at his deep, raspy morning voice makes Eden groan internally. That is until she actually looks over at him and sees him standing there in no shirt, black sweatpants, with partial morning wood.

 That is until she actually looks over at him and sees him standing there in no shirt, black sweatpants, with partial morning wood