Chance

Creeping out of Israel's room, Lily finally finds the right hallway for Eden's room. Tiptoeing, Lily takes a very much needed shower before crawling into bed with a passed out Eden.

"Morning, mini whore!"

"Stoooppppp, Edeeeeee! I know!"

"Sooo?!" 

"Puuuutttaaa! Ay dios miiiiioooo! I shouldn't have!"

"Whhhaaaattt?! Why it was bad?! Those hickies say otherwise! And lil hoe, are those teeth marks?! Y'all were bitin and shit?!"

Shrieking, Lily grabs her neck.

"Noo! That's no bueno!" Laughing, she covers her face. "No bitch, it was the best shit I've ever had! I see why those hoes were screaming for his ass! Hell I was!"

"Lily?! Yeeessss!! ¡Dígame!(Tell me!)"

"¡Chica, he fucked me into next year!"

"¡Ayyyy! Por favor, dígame!!(oohhh, please tell me)" Laughing, Eden teases Lily.

"OK freaky ass!!" Laughing, Lily sits up and tells her.

Flashback~

After having her screaming and hollering in his backseat, Israel decides he needs more room to really show Lily it only takes one time. Picking her small curvy figure up, Israel walks their tangled bodies into the house. Finally making it to his bed, he lays her on it and fully removes her already hiked up dress. Looking down at her in just a black thong, Israel's eyes flash a deep turquoise blue. Licking his full lips, he slowly removes her panties as he tosses her legs over his shoulders.

"Is-. Israel wai- oh my God!"

Feeling his long warm tongue slither into her entrance, Lily grabs a handful of his locks. Grinding her already punished pussy into his soft mouth, she and Violet begin panting and moaning.

"Ayy! Shit! Yes, papi! Masssssss!(moooorrree!)"

Hearing Lily speak spanglish as he pleases her makes Israel and Chief smirk smugly. He's going to pull all types of spanglish combinations out of her full pretty lips. Slipping his fingers into his mouth, Israel begins stroking and entering Lily's back bud.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Ay Dios mio! Israel, si! Ahhh!"

As his hand pumps and twists in the tight space, Israel licks and sucks against her throbbing clit. He can tell she's about to cum, their two rounds in the car gave him a little experience in that area. Continuing to please both her pulsing pussy and trembling ass, Israel has no intentions of slowing his working mouth.

"ISRAEL!" 

Pushing at his head in a pleading manner, Lily is completely out of sorts. As she lays in her juices panting, Lily feels his soft lips kissing up her body. As his hands rub and caress her full d breasts, Lily moans as he pulls her up. Sitting eye level with the astronomical tool he calls a dick, Lily is stunned.

"C'mon we gonna find real work for that slick ass mouth of yours." Running his thumb over her bottom lip, he smiles mischievously at her big round innocent eyes. "Open."

As Lily almost obeys like a trained show animal, she opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out as Israel runs the plump tip of his dick all across her tongue. Slowly swirling her tongue all around the thick rod, Lily's saliva drips down her chin and over the hills of her breasts.

Taking him deeper into her mouth, Lily moans as Israel's hand tangles in her hair and begins pushing her head down. As he roughly guides her head, he also thrusts his hips forward. Feeding her as much of his dick as possible, Israel is pumping fastly down her throat. Between the combination of the force and his astonishing length, Lily is gagging and drooling all over herself, but she's no quitter.