Let's Talk!

Hello! I'm the author of this story! I would first like to say: I love Jojo's Bizarre Adventure with all of my heart. I am not very fond of the whole omegwaverse thing, BUT I felt as though it would give me more opportunities to add romantic scenes (especially considering Jotaro's personality), so I've been researching it quite a lot. This is only due to my lack of imagination and skill in writing.
(Hello! It's the author on a much later date! I would like to add that this story isn't based around omegaverse. It's a part of it and you face conflicts because of it, but it's not the main focus of the story. I'm just letting you know!)

I will tell you now: there will most definitely be stupid mistakes. Common spelling errors to look out for include:

Woth= With

That's it. I'm sorry. I just can never seem to hit the "i" when writing that word, and that word alone. ¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯

*WARNINGS*

Ummm... well, I'm not very far in the story yet, but I'm planning on there being some smut. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So for now, it's not 18+, but I wouldn't advise anyone under 13 to even read the series. Just kidding. Do whatever you want, I can't stop you.

Scratch that, there's smut in this story! 18+! 18+! That's all I can do to warn you.

On a serious note, there will be cursing. I don't really like cursing, but I think in dangerous moments, it's quite natural. Just out of anger, you know? So... uh... if you're not comfortable with you or other characters using such language... go read another story? I mean, it's not excessive cursing, like: "Hey, bi**h! Did you f***ing hear about the f***ing thing that a****le did f***ing yesterday?"
If I ever made a character like that, I would quit writing forever.

*END OF WARNINGS*

By the way! Jotaro and Y/n are both 18 in this story. I understand Jotaro is 17 in the manga, but due to *ahem* plot purposes, I will be changing his age.

I do not own any characters in this story EXCEPT for Y/n. All credit goes to the one and only, Hirohiko Araki!

I've just decided I want to add songs to most, if not all of the chapters. Some may be Japanese. Some may be English. Some may be Korean. Some may be Chinese. There may be some German. There will also be instrumental songs. All of them will probably be slower songs.

However, you must be reading on the website to listen to the music while you read. The app won't let you, sadly.

Major spoiler warning for part 3, of course.

Please give me tips! I believe I'm a decent writer, but please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong!

Have fun reading! And thank you so much for your support! Even if you don't give any support! Thank you for not supporting!

-Who Knows