...CHAPTER I...

~ Tokyo Revengers ~

~ Tokyo Revengers ~

"I'm home!"

"Oi, Naoka. Why are you home so late?" her brothers bored voice rung through the house as she sighed, throwing her bag on the floor and replacing her shoes with slippers.

"I was working remember? Uncle needed me to stay a bit longer."

"Oh right, I forgot." He yawned and the dark haired girl rolled her eyes at her elder brother who peaked from behind his phone to see his sister's actions. A small chuckle left his lips, though his expression remained that of someone bored.

"I've been working there for over two year's now Waka, why do you always act like you've forgotten that?" She asked as she made her way to the kitchen to start on dinner, knowing that he probably hadn't eaten yet.

She didn't need to look to know her brother was shrugging his shoulders and going back to doing whatever it was he was doing.

Imaushi Naoka, was the younger sister of Imaushi Wakasa. Although the two bickered like typical siblings would, they were also very close and extremely protective of one and other. It was just the two of them, brother and sister living together away from home.

Sadly, Naoka wasn't planned, and their parents had never accepted her, nor did they want her. She never really cared for her real parents and had no desire to see them.

They didn't want her, so she didn't want them. It was as simple as that.

Wakasa had always been resentful towards their parents because of this. Although he would never admit it, he adored his sister, and would do absolutely anything for her, not that he'd ever admit to such a thing. He could never wrap his head around why their parents wouldn't want her. To him, she was even better than he was.

Once she reached about the age of 3, they simply palmed her off. Their uncle Tatsu was the one who stepped up and decided to take her in without a second thought. She absolutely adored her uncle, even though he was a tough man, she knew he loved her to pieces, just as she did him. The two were extremely similar, and sometimes you'd think he was her real dad because of their personalities.

But once Wakasa was finally able to find them a place, he insisted on her moving in with him. Of course, she also insisted on paying, after all she had always been reliable and independent.

"Are you gonna swing by the gym tomorrow? You haven't been in a while and a certain someone is missing you and won't get off my back." He asked and the dark haired girl looked up from the curry pot to see her brother's eyes still glued to his phone.

"Yeah, I guess so, but it probably won't be until after school, actually more like after work." She hummed resting her finger on her chin, the other stirring the curry. She actually really enjoyed working at her uncle's shop, and already knew it was what she wanted to do when she was older.