...CHAPTER IV...

~ Emma and Naoka ~

~ Emma and Naoka ~

"Oh my god you're absolutely gorgeous! If I wasn't already totally in love with someone else, I would have fallen for you instantly! The names Emma." The blonde gushed as she pressed one of her cool hands against her red cheek, the other extending to greet the beautiful girl before her.

"W- what? Don't say things like that!" The dark haired girl said shyly as she also extended her hand to meet the blondes. "I'm Naoka, nice to meet you."

Her shyness had Emma squealing internally at how cute she was from getting all embarrassed over a simple compliment. If that were the case, then she wanted to compliment her over and over just to see how red her adorable cheeks could get.

"Woah! The boys are not going to believe this!" She exclaimed as she pulled out her phone eagerly dialling her brother's number.

"Huh? Believe what?"

"My brother and his friends have been going on about this 'guy' who rides a red bike and has been tearing up the roads recently, they think you're a badass! They'll be shook when they learn that you're a girl!" She said unable to contain her excitement.

Yeah, when the boys first came home raving about Red she couldn't really care less. But as time went on, she found herself listening in on more of their stories, finding them to be more and more interesting. So meeting Red now and finding out she is in fact a girl? That's priceless.

Naoka was kind of idolised by them. They often found joy whenever they came across Red on the road and regarded 'him' as someone they would like to officially meet someday, thinking they were fun and so fearless. It was also good because lately all their minds had been on was fighting or boredom, but now with Red coming along, they were finding all the other joys in bikes again.

"Oh really?" The lilac eyed girl blushed, not because of the guys but because Emma was praising her, something she wasn't really used to from other girls, besides Senju of course.

"You can't tell them." Naoka said sheepishly as she quickly grabbed Emma's hand, stopping her from making the call and the blonde looked at her confused.

"What? Why not?" Emma whined causing Naoka to nervously play with the necklace around her neck. It had a beautiful rose gold chain, and the pendant was a small bike also in rose gold. It was gifted to her by her brother and someone else very important to her on her 10th birthday and was something she never took off.

"I don't want people knowing because it's really annoying once they find out. It changes the fun." She admitted causing Emma to pout as she now felt a little guilty. She realised she had been the exact way Naoka just explained.

Naoka took note of this and blushed quickly waving her hands as she laughed nervously. "I- I didn't mean you! I just mean boys in general get like that! Not you, you're totally fine, I'm sorry!"