...CHAPTER XXIII...

~ Mikey

~ Mikey.exe. has stopped working ~

Chifuyu wanted to do something for his birthday and Emma suggested having everyone over at the Sano residence for a party, which he accepted.

He didn't want a anything big, just the main clique. Emma also suggested having it in Mikey's room which he opposed at first but eventually gave in to.

It wasn't anything fancy. Everyone just wore their casual clothes and chipped in for bringing snacks and drinks while the girls spent the day cooking food for them all to enjoy.

It was a real blast and eventually, once everyone was settled in, they fell into a game of truth or dare.

It was Baji's turn and he spun the bottle which, unfortunately landed on Naoka. She sighed when she saw the dark haired boy smirk wickedly at her and she prayed he wouldn't dare her to do anything too ridiculous.

"Nao, I dare you to dress up like a super hot girly girl." He said with a stupid grin and her eyes went wide.

"What! No way?" She said aggressively, but he didn't budge. Everyone began to chuckle until they saw the pissed off look on her face. The girls cooed imagining how cute she would look while all the boys secretly thanked Baji for such a dare.

Mikey was on the fence about it. Of course he wanted to see her like that, but everyone else seeing her?...

Yeah, no.

"It's a dare, so you have to~ that, or you have to kiss me-"

"Fine I'll do it." She agreed and Baji kicked himself realising he could have gotten a kiss out of her.

"You also have to say something while wearing it." He added and an irk mark appeared on her forehead. He ushered her over and she huffed as she stomped over to him, leaning closer to listen.

"You have to say-" He cut himself off as he began to laugh, unable to get the words out and the others around the room began to get curious.

He tried again but kept laughing and she gently pulled his hair causing him to yelp.

"Hurry up!"

"Ow! Okay fine! Here!" He ushered her closer again and she leaned down to listen. He whispered lowly in her ear, the others unable to hear, but wished that they did when they saw her turn a bright shade of red.

"I am going to kill you, Baji Keisuke!" She yelled trying to hit him, but he only laughed as he pushed her out of the room, Emma and Hinata being the one's to prepare her while the boys carried on playing.

Mikey watched after her figure, and then to Baji who was still laughing along with some of the other boys.

"What did you dare her to say?" He found himself asking but the golden eyed boy only held a finger to his lips.