...CHAPTER XIV...

~ Confessions and Tiger Tattoos ~

The two were on Baji's bike as they rode to find leads on Kisaki. The dark haired boy received a text from someone important to meet, noting that it was urgent. Sighing, he decided to turn around to make the meet up, letting Naoka know that they had to make a different stop first.

It was already pretty late, stars were in the sky surrounding the illuminate moon as they made their way from the bike down towards the river bank.

"Who are we meeting?" Naoka asked as she looked at Baji who's gaze was straight ahead.

"You won't know him, just stay by my side." He told her. He had a serious look on his face, one that told her whoever this was, they were someone either very important to him, or very dangerous.

Maybe even a bit of both.

About five minutes later, they heard footsteps approaching and Naoka turned to see a boy with two toned hair walking towards them. He had a distinctive tattoo of a tiger on his neck, and it didn't take long for her to realise who he was.

"Been a while, huh Kazutora?" Baji said with a slight smile. The boy in front of them smirked, his gaze falling to the girl beside Baji before it returned to him.

'Kazutora' that name sealed it for her. This was in fact the boy who had taken someone important from the world.

"Who's this?" Kazutora asked and Baji turned to look at her, waiting for her to say something, however he was met with silence and a look that he had not yet seen from her.

Deadly.

"You, you asshole." She muttered, and Kazutora looked back to her with that psychotic look.

"Yo, Nao what the hell is wrong with you?" Baji asked confused as to why she had suddenly flipped a switch.

"You're the one who killed-"

She was about to run at Kazutora when Baji held her back, grabbing her by the back of her collar before wrapping his hands around her arms.

"Nao stop! What the hell are you doing?!" Baji yelled, while Kazutora merely cocked his head. He was amused but also a little confused.

"Do you want to fight or something?" He asked so calmly that it only triggered Naoka further. Baji had to drag her away from the situation. He had to admit that for a little thing, she was pretty strong and she was fighting pretty hard against him.

Once they were far enough away, he gently pressed her to the railing to hopefully find out what was going on.

"Oi, calm down what the hell is up with you?" He asked as his brows knitted together, only seeing a dark look he hadn't seen before in her usually bright lilac eyes.

"That asshole Kazutora! He was the one, the one who killed Shin!" She exasperated and Baji's eyes widened at the name. He obviously knew who she meant, but he didn't know that she knew who he was or what connection they had.