...CHAPTER XXXI...

~ Guilt ~

~ Guilt ~

Wakasa had been by her side a lot over the time that she was injured. He really wanted to thank Mikey for saving her, but the boy never came by. He opted for a phone call to which the Sano boy took, his false happiness easily demolished by Wakasa who saw through it all.

They had talked for quite some time and the Imaushi had managed to quell some of his guilt, though it wasn't enough to convince him to come and see his girlfriend.

Senju was also around a lot. She had been helping Wakasa with cooking because he had absolutely no clue what he was doing, not that she did either, but she had a better chance than the tall lilac eyed boy.

He ruffled her hair as thanks which never failed to tint her cheeks the same colour as her hair.

Wakasa really came to appreciate just how much Naoka did around the house and realised he should really be helping her out more. He had no clue what he would do without her here.

Naoka was losing her mind being cooped up at home, and what made it even worse was that she was missing her 'MIA' boyfriend like crazy. She needed to see him. Not only that, but they also had a lot to talk about.

Senju rushed into the room when she heard Naoka moving about, almost giving the lilac eyed girl a heart attack when the door flew open.

"What do you think you're doing! Get back in bed!" Senju ordered as she moved closer to Naoka who instead chose to sit on the edge rather than do what the pink haired girl said.

"You don't need to fuss over me, I'm fine." Naoka said resting her hands on her thighs and her bestfriend gave her a disapproving look. Soon enough a pout formed on her lips while Wakasa leaned against the door.

"Just let me? You always take care of me when I'm sick." She fought back and the Imaushi siblings looked at each other trying not to laugh. Senju was adorable.

"Where are you trying to escape to hm? The boyfriend's?" Wakasa's deep voice caused Senju to turn her head.

'He never misses a beat does he?' Naoka thought. Her brother was always on to her, knew exactly what went through her head almost every second. A sigh left her lips.

"He hasn't come by, I need to see him." She shrugged standing from the bed to reach for a change of clothes when she was pushed back down again by Senju.

"No way. You are always with him, I'm sick of him stealing you away." She exasperated and the female Imaushi looked to her brother for assistance. Wakasa was obviously grateful to Mikey, and had an inkling what guilt and other feelings the boy must be going through, so he decided to help her out.

"Let her go Senju, besides, I thought we could go do something." He started.

"What really?!" Senju's eyes sparkled as she let go of her bestfriend in an instant, moving towards Wakasa with big eyes.