...CHAPTER XV...

~ 3rd Division Captain ~

Senju had been over at the Imaushi's place with Naoka before they decided to make their way to Wakasa's gym. Senju had pestered her for hours and eventually she gave in. She had actually been wanting to get some training in too.

The two girls sparred in the ring, and Senju along with Wakasa noticed Naoka was a little more fired up than usual, though she wouldn't elaborate why.

She soon came to regret going though because after her little sparring session, her brother forced her to go for a jog with him.

Senju refused.

While she always wanted more time with Wakasa, she wasn't willing to go for a 'jog' knowing his definition of a jog is closer to a damn sprint even though he's a lazy bugger. So instead, she stayed behind to train with her own brother, Takeomi.

Along the jog, Naoka talked to her brother who had noticed that she seemed extra tense lately.

"There's a lot going on." She told him as they rounded a corner on the smooth footpath.

"Well, are you going to tell me about it or?" He asked, waiting for her to elaborate and she slowed her pace slightly.

"What are your thoughts on the Tokyo Manji Gang?" She asked and he abruptly stopped jogging, turning to give her a confused look.

"They're alright, I guess. How do you know about them?" He asked raising a brow.

"I'm friends with some of them." She said carefully, not sure how he would react, and a small smirk played on his lips.

"Oh? Let me guess, one of these 'friends' is Mikey, Shin's little bro, right?" He asked lighting up a cigarette and her eyes widened as she flinched. Not because he was smoking a cigarette during a jog, but because he hit the nail right on the head.

"How did you know?"

"Well, I know the little guy of course, I remember him being a pretty cool kid. A cocky little shit but-"

The sound of Wakasa's phone ringing interrupted them, and he answered it in a haste after seeing who had called. She could only hear incoherent mumbling before a sigh slipped past her brothers lips.

"Shit, yeah, I did forget." He said resting a hand on his hip and Naoka face palmed. She would bet money that he had forgotten his training time with one of his friends.

"Yeah, don't worry, I'll meet you there in 15... yeah okay... later." He hung up the phone and she looked at her brother with raised brows.

"Uh, we gotta go back, I forgot I had training with Benkei." He said scratching the nape of his neck.

'Knew it' she thought.

"Actually, I might just jog home from here, it's not that far, right?" She asked and the lilac eyed boy shrugged.