...CHAPTER XX...

~ Birthdays and Arcades ~

Naoka and Draken were hanging out at a local shopping centre. In actual fact, the tall blonde needed help getting Emma's birthday present. He had tried winning her favourite bear from the claw machine over and over again, but he just couldn't seem to get it.

Eventually, he punched the thing out of frustration and was kicked out of the arcade. Naoka came across the boy aggressively pacing outside, and she stopped in confusion.

"Draken?" She called and his head snapped to her, a look of relief washing over his face as he walked up to her.

"Oh, thank god! Come." He said eagerly as he grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the arcade without a chance to deny him. He pointed through the window at a machine that was filled with pink teddy bears, and she looked at him cocking a brow.

"Eh? You want that? I didn't figure you for a stuffed animal kind of guy." She said trying her best not to giggle, and he clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"It's not for me, idiot. It's for Emma." He mumbled turning away so she couldn't see his face, but she knew exactly what was up.

"So then why don't you win it?" She pressed and he sighed.

"I got kicked out, so can you help me?" He asked, and she looked into his dark eyes. It was clear he really wanted it, and her heart swelled a little before sighing.

"Alright, I'll do it."

"Yes! Thank you. I owe you one."

"Yeah, yeah." She teased as she waved her hand dismissively walking into the arcade.

A few minutes later she walked out with the plushie in hand and Draken hurriedly stood from his seat.

"Eh? Done already?" He asked in disbelief, and she handed it to him with a closed eye smile.

"Yeah, it was a piece of cake." She shrugged, and he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Whatever, thank you though."

"You're welcome. I'm sure your crush will love it." She taunted giving him the side eye and he froze turning to her with widened eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play coy, Draken. I know you have a big fat crush on Em-" She further provoked, and he slapped a hand over her mouth to shut her up.

"That damn brat! Mikey told you, didn't he?" He whisper shouted and she removed his hand.

"No, I had a hunch and you just confirmed it." She said sending him a wink.

"Bullshit?" He said side eying her. He wasn't entirely sure she was telling the truth.

"Okay, maybe he did."

"Tch, I'm going to kill that little shrimp."

"Relax Ken-chin," she mocked using Mikey's name for him and he gave her a glare which she ignored. "I won't tell Emma, but you should." She hummed and he stopped walking making her turn to look at him.