...CHAPTER XXVI...

~ Fight ~

~ Fight ~

In the morning, Mikey sped straight over to Naoka's house. 

Once he showed up, he couldn't see her bike outside. Confused, he went to knock on the door but just as he did, it opened and out stepped a lilac eyed man.

"Mikey? Long-time no see." Wakasa said monotoned as he ruffled the shorter blonde's hair.

"Yeah, still as bored as ever huh?" Mikey chimed and the elder gave him a lazy smirk.

"What can I say? It's just my normal face." He sassed and the blonde rolled his eyes. It had been so long since he had seen him. His hair was different, and he had gotten a little bit taller. His earring was still the exact same though. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh uh, I was looking for Naoka?..." He said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. He wasn't sure Wakasa knew they were friends or not but assumed he did seeing as he appeared unfazed by his question.

'Though that's generally how he always looks anyway.'

"Huh? Oh, she stayed at a friend's place last night. Speaking of, she still needs to call me back." He frowned, the most emotion Mikey had ever seen on the guy's face.

"Which friend?" He asked, although he already had a sense, and he clenched his jaw.

"Didn't, say, I'd assume Senju, but I'm not really sure. If you see her, tell her to call me yeah?" Wakasa asked and Mikey nodded. He hadn't spoken to Senju since they were kids and wasn't aware of the fact that the two knew each other.

'How did everyone I know seem to know her before I did?'  

He knew however, that Naoka wasn't with Senju. In fact, he already knew exactly which friend she was with.

"Yeah alright, see you later." Mikey said with a false closed eye smile as he jogged off towards his bike.

"Later blondie! Hope I see you around sometime." Wakasa called and a small smile tugged at Mikey's lips.

'He sounds just like Naoka.'

***

There was a knock on Baji's door in the early hours of the morning and the dark haired boy was currently in the bathroom getting out of the shower. Naoka had been up for a little while now, so she decided to answer it.

The lilac eyed girl opened the door, and when she saw Mikey's face, she was surprised.

"M- Mikey?" She started.

"Naoka, I-" Mikey froze as his eyes glanced down her body. He felt a vein burst when he saw that she was dressed in Baji's clothes, and he struggled to keep his already boiling anger in check.

"Why are you wearing that?" He asked, his tone incredibly cold that it took her by surprise. He was looking at her with a look she didn't like, a look of many mixed emotions that made her feel like she had done something wrong.