...CHAPTER II...

~ Baji Keisuke ~

~ Baji Keisuke ~

"Bloody Waka. My head still hurts from yesterday." Naoka muttered to herself as she found body being thrown across the ring. He had thrown that damn slipper extremely hard and now she could feel a bruise. Luckily, it wasn't visible.

"Eh? What's up with you today? You're even lamer than usual." Her friend called snapping her out of her daze as she refocused on her opponent.

She was currently at Wakasa's gym, training as he had made her come by after work.

Her ass was currently being whooped by her bestie who was only a tad bit taller than her, and before she knew it, she was flat on her back as the light haired girl grinned down at her.

"This is no fun anymore." The girl pouted as she sat down in front of the pained Naoka.

"Then why don't you spar with my brother, Senju?" Naoka cooed, lightly brushing her friend's nose, her face turning a light shade of pink that matched her hair and she swatted her friend's hand away covering her mouth.

"Shut up Nao-chan! He'll hear you!" She whisper shouted causing the lilac eyed girl to laugh.

Naoka and Senju had been best friends for as long as they could remember. Their brothers were close therefore, they were close too. She was a beautiful girl with light pink hair and gorgeous green eyes. They were roughly the same height, although Senju had grown recently, leaving Naoka to fall just shorter than the pink haired girl. Naoka had always adored her, and the feelings were mutual. They had always been more like sisters than friends and had an unbreakable bond that couldn't be shook by anything.

They had met in this very gym in fact. Which was where, over the years, Naoka was able to pick up on the fact that her gorgeous, badass friend...

Had a big fat crush on her elder brother.

"I still don't get why you like him so much. He can be mean, he's lazy, always bored, moody-"

"You're only saying that because you're his sister." She said defensively which caused the dark haired girl to laugh. Senju's bright green eyes always sparkled when she looked at Wakasa, which was how Naoka had picked up on the little crush so quickly, she wasn't discrete at all.

She felt slightly bad for the girl though. It was obvious how much she crushed on the Wakasa, but she knew that he had always seen Senju as his other little sister that needed to be protected.

"What are you two gossiping about? Get up Naoka, I didn't tell you to come here so you could slack off." Her brothers bored voice reached their ears as he scolded her, and she looked at Senju with a raised brow who acted oblivious to what she was meaning.

"I've had enough for the night, I think I'm going to head home." She announced, and her pink haired friend clutched her arm tightly.

"Already? No way! It's only been-"