CHAPTER XII

~ Dirt Bikes and a New Face ~

One of Naoka's mates from Kobe had come up for the weekend so the two decided to go for a ride. His name was Izzy, and he was from America. They met on dirt tracks in Kobe when they were just little kids.

Izzy was a very good looking guy. He had dark brown hair that was longer on the top and faded on the sides. He had striking green eyes and tanned skin. He was also pretty tall, close to Draken's height.

There was about four of them who had met that day, Jared who was his elder brother and Kazuya who also happened to be from Shibuya. They usually met up just to go riding together and were all pretty close considering. Of course, they all happen to be males, but she was used to their company.

The others were supposed to come but had both ended up cancelling due to other plans.

Luckily, Izzy had brought up his truck, so the two loaded their dirt bikes onto the back and headed for the tracks.

It was a fun but rough day for the both of them.

They both managed to wipe out a few times, trying to master some new tricks they had shown each other, but the latest accident had been the worst.

Some idiot had ended up riding straight into Naoka and she ended up going over the handle bars. She had a few scrapes and bruises, having been stupid by not wearing her helmet, but other than that she was fine. In fact, they ended up laughing it off.

"I tried to tell you to wear your helmet, but you didn't want to listen." Izzy sighed as he side eyed Naoka who was looking at him with narrowed eyes.

"Liar, it was you who took it off me in the first place!"

"Yeah, but only because I was wiping off the dirt you somehow managed to get on your face!"

The two bickered as they left. After all, her bike was pretty ruined, and she needed to fix it up back at the shop sometime.

They made their way to a wash station to wash their bikes off. She felt cold water being sprayed at her and she gasped as she turned to him.

"Oops?" He said with an innocent face, and she rolled her sleeves up which made his eyes widened in horror. He knew what was about to go down. "Wait!~"

"Nu-uh, you asked for it!" She answered as she lunged for the other hose, spraying it on him. The two laughed as they found themselves in the middle of a lethal water fight.

After he couldn't take anymore coldness, he picked her up, causing her to playfully hit his back while he grabbed the hose and dosed her hair.

The Toman boys had also been heading towards the convenience store near the two and when Mikey caught sight of Naoka with some random guy he didn't recognise, he felt instant jealousy wash over him.