...CHAPTER VI...

~ Playful ~

~ Playful ~

After work, Naoka decided to have a shower there before she went out back to get on her ride, slinging her usual black leather jacket over her shoulders.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Uncle T!" She called to her father figure, and he gave her a wave back.

"See you later kid. Ride safe."

She waved to the other workers before starting up her bike and taking off into the night of Shibuya.

She always wore her signature black leather jacket when she rode, after all it was a gift from someone very important to her. It was still a bit big on her, and a little worn, but she didn't care. It was her favourite piece of clothing besides her red leather jacket that Wakasa had given her after he grew out of it.

To complete her look, she also wore black skinny jeans and a pair of black boots. Her helmet was of course also black but had red designs to accentuate it.

In all honesty, Naoka was somewhat a delinquent herself, but she hated fighting unless provoked or if she had to, as she could be stubborn and wasn't one to back down. She wasn't the type to actively go looking for a fight, but she wouldn't run from one either.

She had been riding since she was just a kid. She also had a huge love of dirt bikes too, not just road bikes. She first found her interest in them when she was only two years old due to her uncle having a shop. But she wasn't allowed to ride one until she was four. She started with minibikes, dirt bikes and eventually got into road bikes.

She managed to obtain a lot of injuries and scars over the years, due to her curiosity and obsession with trying to learn new tricks, but she usually laughed them off with her other friends who enjoyed riding. Due to that though, she was the best among those she rode with, and they often asked her to teach them.

Riding has always been her passion, it was fun and made her feel free. It was her ultimate love. However, this love of hers often interfered with her trying to make friends.

Girls her age growing up thought it was strange and that she was too boyish, so they didn't like to hang out with her. She typically got along better with boys, which would also piss other girls off and usually lead to getting picked on. She only ever wanted to make a few girl friends and Senju was the only one who ever accepted her. Senju also dealt with the same problem, although hers was due to her love of fighting. She was more so avoided than picked on due to the fact she could kick their asses.

And everyone knew she would.

Naoka could too, but she only did so if it was necessary. She now also had Emma who accepted her for her, and the lilac eyed girl was grateful for both of them.

Her mind flicked to the group of boys who had come into the shop earlier and she found that her thoughts lingered on a particular blonde boy. 'He was charming, sort of reminds me of someone.' She thought, a small smile gracing her lips.