...EPILOGUE...

~ 7 Years Later ~

~ 7 Years Later ~

"Deep breaths Naoka." The lilac eyed girl whispered to herself as she sat in front of the mirror in her beautiful white dress.

The day had finally come, the day she was marrying her soulmate.

To say she was a little nervous was an understatement. She was beyond happy and excited to be getting married, but imagining all the eyes that were going to be on her? Yeah that freaked her out a bit.

Naoka heard a knock at the door, and she called out asking who it was.

"Its me." The voice said and she rolled her eyes knowing who it belonged to.

She walked over opening it and the dark haired boy's eyes widened when he saw how amazing she looked.

"Wow, you look, beautiful." He complimented her and she smile warmly at him before wrapping her arms around him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you." She whispered and he held her close. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with the boys?" She asked and a small laugh left his lips.

"Had to see my bestfriend first ya know?" He shrugged and she playfully rolled her eyes. She knew there was something on his mind judging by the way he held himself, so she waited patiently.

"I'm so happy for you and Mikey to finally be getting married." He started. "I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me, and how grateful I truly am to have you in my life. Without you, I wouldn't be here today, wouldn't be able to see two of my bestfriend's getting married and being so happy, or seeing what else would happen in the future." He said and she felt her vision blur as she reached for his had. "I owe you a lot and I'm always going to be here for you no matter how annoying you are. I'll remain your loyal bestfriend forever. I love you, Nao." Baji said, and she looked up trying not to cry and ruin her makeup which made him laugh as he hands her a tissue. He wasn't usually so sentimental like this so when he was, it always brought her to tears.

"Oh Kei, why did you have to go any make me cry?" She said happily as she fanned her face. "You don't owe me a thing, we're friends. I'm just grateful to still have you by my side." Another small laugh left his lips as he gently wiped her tears.

The door soon opened, and Senju and Emma walked in with a gasp.

"Baji! You're ruining my masterpiece! Go on, shoo!" Emma said scolding him and ushering him out the door as he chuckled.

"Alright! Alright woman!"

He gave her one last hug and another forehead kiss before leaving and Senju sighed as she began helping Emma fix Naoka's makeup.

"You, okay? Senju asked. "You still have time to run you know?" She teased and the lilac eyed girl only laughed.

"No, I'm ready. I can't wait to marry the love of my life."