...CHAPTER XIII...

~ Bastard with the Glasses ~

Naoka and Mikey had started spending a lot more time together recently after their little conversation and they were already feeling really close.

About a week had passed since then, and Mikey had found himself spending a lot of his free time dazed out thinking about Naoka.

Like right now for example, snuggled up to his towel in his room.

Draken had arrived at the Sano residence, and Emma was there to greet him which he found unusual. I mean, he wasn't complaining, but usually Mikey would be out as soon as he heard his friends Zephyr bike arriving, however he was nowhere in sight.

"Where's Mikey?" Draken asked, his brows furrowing in confusion and Emma sighed deeply as she led him to Mikey's door.

"Please get him out of his room. He's been in there all day." She complained, and the much taller blonde quirked an amused brow. He found it adorable when she was irritated like this.

"Whys he been cooped up?" He asked.

"I'm guessing he's still in Lala Land from his 'hangout' the other day with Naoka-chan."

Draken had to contain a little chuckle. Oh yeah, he wanted to see that for himself.

He barged into Mikey's room, and sure enough, the boy was laying on his bed with his hands behind his head, his towel across his chest. He didn't even flinch.

The shorter blonde's thoughts were on the dark haired girl, when a pillow flew across the room and hit him directly in the face. Startled, he sat up to see Draken smirking at him.

"So, how was your date the other night huh?" The tattooed male asked. He had forgotten to ask about it before because he had been super busy, but now was the perfect opportunity.

"It wasn't a date. We were just hanging out." Mikey said defensively, pulling his towel up to cover his flustered face. But Draken was on to him.

"Not true," He said, lifting the towel from Mikey's face who desperately tried to grab it but failed "it was definitely a date."

"Nope! It really wasn't." He fought back stubbornly.

"We'll it certainly seemed like one, didn't it?"

Mikey blushed, remembering the way she had straddled him playfully, the way she made him feel. It got him flustered just thinking about it, but he still refused and shook his head to rid the thoughts.

"We really are just friends." He reinforced and Draken sighed in defeat knowing that Mikey wasn't ready to budge just yet. He knew he was probably in deep denial, but that didn't stop him from having his fun.

"Alright, guess I'll text Baji he's good to ask her out then, right?" Draken asked pulling his phone from his pocket while he side eyed his friend who's eyes were wide.