...CHAPTER X...

~ Cats out of the Bag ~

"You know my brother?" Emma asked confused as she looked between the two. Mikey was still in shock and kind of just gaped like a fish.

"Mikey is your brother?" The lilac eye girl asked incredulously as she looked at the younger sibling.

"Wait your Emma's friend?" Mikey added his two cents.

They were all asking each other questions but before anything could be answered, a few of the other members from Toman came racing over having heard the commotion. Naoka felt a heavy arm pull her from Emma.

"You're Red?!" Baji exclaimed as he shook her shoulders.

"My name is Naoka," She stated removing the boys strong grip and he smirked at her even harder "and don't touch me."

"You just get sexier and sexier each time I see you, don't you?" He teased and she laughed dryly.

"Wish I could say the same." The boys 'ooooohed' at him and he clutched his chest in fake hurt.

"Ouch baby, you wound me."

"So, you're the one who's been pulling all those crazy stunts?" A boy with silver hair asked as he approached the interesting situation. He was clearly impressed and also just wanted to interrupt Baji's failed flirting.

"I guess so-"

"Anyway!" Emma interrupted dragging the lilac eyed girl away with a wide smile. "She's mine, so you guys can back off!"

Naoka smiled at Emma gratefully while the boys all sighed behind her.

"No fair!" Baji called after them.

Naoka turned back one last time, her eyes landing on Mikey who had finally been freed from his shock. His lips turned upward as he caught her eyes with his, and she smiled back at him.

"Well, at least Draken's got nothing to worry about now." Baji exclaimed as they all watched the two girls walk away.

"I wouldn't be so sure."

***

"I'm sorry for thinking bad of you." Draken announced as he tried to get out of bed to bow to the beautiful girl, but she stopped him. About a week had passed since the incident and over that time, she had been spending a lot of it with Emma.

"It's fine really, and you don't have to bow." She didn't like when people bowed at her or were too formal. She didn't grow up with all that, so she found it sort of strange. Although she would always use them in serious situations, or if it were called for.

She was currently in the hospital meeting Draken after Emma had pestered her to come. The blonde girl had told her that Draken had been wanting to meet her, but she had also made a promise to him that she would meet him properly if he came out of all this alright, so she agreed.