ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴀɢᴀᴛʜᴀ

Instant regret. In that moment, paralyzed by fear, cornered by a lethal monster, seconds away from her final breath, all Agatha could think about was regret. She regretted not doing something else with her life, she regretted not spending enough time with her family and, more than anything, she regretted not having listened to Demir's advice.

The weight of the demon obstructed her breathing. Two red, bright eyes followed every tiny movement. A row of sharp teeth showed themselves in anticipation of the killing that was about to happen.

Agatha let the darkness take her, she didn't have another choice with the street lights blocked by the immense silhouette. The shadows were gigantic but a bigger force cast them off. Caged in fear, the girl blocked her surroundings until, a warm hand, shook her shoulder.

No sounds of struggling or shouting broke the silence. As if it were a magic trick, the pressure of her attacker was lifted from her body.

"It's okay, they're gone now." Compelled by a voice she heard before, Agatha opened her eyes.

Under the light of a street light stood Ellis, looking deathly attractive as he did hours ago.

"What was that?"

"A demon. You shouldn't be on the streets so late, it can be extremely dangerous for a sweet little bird like yourself." Ellis offered his hand to help her stand up, and the black hair girl gladly accepted. "Let me take you home."

"Thanks but I live four blocks from here, I don't want to bother you."

"I insist, four blocks is more than enough for those creatures to harm you, I prefer not to take the risk." He started walking in the direction Agatha was going before the attack to reinforce his statement. "And it's definitely worth it considering I get to spend my time next to a beautiful girl."

"Are you flirting?"

"Only for you."

"I don't think so."

Ellis didn't deny her words, he kept walking until they made it to Agatha's house. The tingling that ran down the young woman's back announcing the presence of danger did not disappear, instigating her steps to speed up. For her, it wasn't a walk, but a race.

Soon the time to say goodbye had come.

"Thanks, for everything," The young woman expressed her gratitude once again, she owed something to the one that saved her life "What you did was priceless, I don't think I could ever repay you."

"If I can ask for something then I'd like two things. One, tell me your name, and two, go out with me."

"I'm Agatha," she answered before opening her house door. The tapping of her feet became the only sound present in the night for a second. "Go out with you? Do you mean a date?"