ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Is impressive how a single event can change the life of an entire village

Is impressive how a single event can change the life of an entire village. In Umbra's case, the eclipse and the battle finished breaking the veil of security that the inhabitants insisted on maintaining. There was no point in pretending to have a normal life, demons were ready to kill them all. In fact, they had already managed to kill a quarter of the population.

Two days had passed since the attack. The villagers joined their strength to restore their home. A difficult task awaited them, half of Umbra had been destroyed and the demons didn't seem to have the intention to slow down.

The war had just begun, it took some time for Agatha to accept the truth. The conformity of the old mold no longer existed, not even in her thoughts could she find familiarity, because she was no longer the same, and that scared her.

There were so many things to process, she didn't know where to start. Lorcan suggested to her that a professional could help her, and with his help and Genevieve's guidance, she found the right therapist.

That was the reason why she left the library as soon as she finished her work that afternoon. Demir and Lorcan had offered to accompany her, but she wished to face the challenge on her own. They made her promise that at least she'll call them once she finished so they could pick her up.

Agatha walked through the main street, looking at the stores that were being renovated. Although not much time had passed, they weren't so far from regaining their splendor.

The young woman passed by Benny's grocery store. The owner was cleaning the front windows, the moment their eyes met, he waved at her. She greeted him back with the same enthusiasm, Benny has always been nice with her, he never made her feel uneasy.

The smile present on her face vanished as she walked next to an alley, for an instant she thought she saw a shadow, still, after giving a second look, she found nothing.  Dismissing the idea she went back on her way, she didn't wish to be late for the first session.

She took two steps. A hand came from the shadows and dragged her into the alley. Agatha tried to scream, tried to free herself, but a handkerchief covered her nose and mouth. A strange smell invaded her and her eyes began to close. She soon lost consciousness.

A dim light was the first thing the young woman noticed once she woke up. A strong headache blurred her mind, the memories were slow to return. Instant panic shocked her body once she remembered what happened, she looked around her surroundings in search of answers.

The young woman noticed that she was lying on a king-size bed, her right wrist handcuffed to the bedpost. Agatha couldn't see much of the room, there wasn't any other object apart from the bed and a red nightstand. The walls were black, it had no window, and a small lamp hung from the ceiling, its light illuminated only a portion of space.

After some minutes, the doors opened. Someone she knew very well stepped into the room.

"How're you doing doll? I'm sorry about the disorganization, you deserve a better room than this dump. I'm preparing a new room, I'm sure you'll love it. By the way, welcome to the demon's home."

Beautiful readers:Thank you so much for being part of this journey

Beautiful readers:
Thank you so much for being part of this journey. I love you all, and the book wouldn't be the same without you.
I hope all your dreams come true.
Did you enjoy the books?

You can read the rest of the story in:

And if you like werewolf romance stories with strong characters and a bit of spice you should check out my other complete story: