ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ: ꜰʟᴏʀᴀ

Sometimes, when a person is comfortable with their life, the universe decides it's time for a crazy development

Sometimes, when a person is comfortable with their life, the universe decides it's time for a crazy development. Flora thought that nothing could be worse than her present situation, but it seems like she was wrong.

"We should have called Bertram," she complained while carrying the bones inside her car.

"I told you I could take them, I can use the cloth you put on the car like a bag," Noah answered  her.

"Didn't you say you were tired? It's not a long trip. I'm worried that someone will try to intercept us, wouldn't be the first time."

"What's so important about these bones? Maybe Casimir wanted us to waste our time."

"Maybe, but the plants sense something bad, and they tend to be correct," said Flora before they finished their task and got inside the vehicle.

Despite the blonde's paranoia they had a safe ride. After her last encounters with demons, she started to wait for them every time she got the tiniest piece of information.

In their confusion, they gravitated towards Stefan. It was always that way, if one member found themselves under intricate circumstances they trust that their leader will find a solution. What could they do with the disturbing discovery? They didn't have a single idea, but Stefan would know.

Flora observed how the gazes of the people passing through the hallway, focused on the bag they had improvised with the old black cloth. She put on her best smile to distract the audience.

"What's the point of getting all these weapons?" She asked Noah with a casual tone.

"Do I look like I can read Gellert's mind?" The young man answered, following his companion's lie.

The acting continued until they reached the leader's office. Once the duo stepped into the room they were greeted by Stefan and Gellert. Both men made space on the desk for the bag.

Noah deposited the load on the free space, the cloth opened by itself, revealing the bones. A gasp broke the silence.

"What the hell is this?" The firefighter asked, his eyes never left the desk.

"Human bones," answered Flora, as it wasn't obvious for all the present.

"I can see that," said the leader. "Why did you bring them here?"

"Ask Casimir, he gave Flora the location," commented Noah.

"Let me see if I'm understanding this right," started Gellert. "The one who betrayed us gave you a location, you went there, found a collection of bones and you decided it was best to bring them with you?"

"Exactamente, you're good at this."

"What do you expect us to do with them?" Stefan questioned them while he massaged his front with his left hand.