ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴀɢᴀᴛʜᴀ

Lorcan drove her home, and they said goodbye with a tight hug

Lorcan drove her home, and they said goodbye with a tight hug. The embrace transmitted the serenity Agatha craved for the past days, her fear of disappointing her friend was scared away by the tenderness present in his gesture.

The minutes passed so fast that she couldn't even change her clothes before the sound of the doorbell broke into the room. The instant Ellis got inside the house he glanced at the jacket she was wearing.

"Nice jacket," he said after saying his greetings.

"It's Lorcan's jacket," answered Agatha, extending her arms so her boyfriend could take a better look. "I was going to change it, I don't want it to get dirty."

A frown crossed the young man's face, the previous admiration for the piece of clothing vanished.

"Now that I see it up close I don't think it suits you. I have one that would be better for you."  He said.

"I think I look great," she retorted. "But it's true that it suits Lorcan better."

Agatha slipped into her room, escaping from her boyfriend's reply. With uttermost care, she laid the jacket on her bed before choosing one of her own.

When she returned to the living room, she was surprised by Ellis who closed the distance between them and wrapped his arms around her waist. A shiver went up her spine and she almost pushed him to get out of the unfamiliar touch.

"I forgot to give you something," he said in a playful tone.

"Really? What could it be?"

The young man looked directly at her, his gaze transmitted an immense passion. She closed her eyes and waited for the impact that never came, instead, he met her lips in a soft kiss.

"I'll leave the best for later" explained Ellis before taking one of his girlfriend's hands in his. "It's better if we get going, we can't be late."

He guided her to the truck, then he opened the door for her to get inside. Once the boy began driving Agatha averted her attention to the landscape visible through the window as she moved her feet at the rhythm of a song that has been on her mind since morning. Not many minutes passed before she felt warmth resting on her left hand, she glanced in that direction and noticed Ellis' fingers intertwined with hers.

During the trip they remained silent, the girl didn't want to break the pleasant atmosphere. The calming presence of her boyfriend was enough for her to enjoy the journey.

Ellis parked the truck in the area of the docks. As they got out of the vehicle Agatha was captivated by the beauty of the reflection of the sunset over the water. While the young man led the way she lost herself in the sound of the sea and the view of the clear sky.

"I hope you like boats," said Ellis, stopping his steps.

At the end of the dock, waiting for them was a white yacht. Agatha's mouth remained open while the words she wanted to say got stuck in her throat. It was her first time being so close to a boat like that one. Sure, she lived in a maritime village, which means that the fisherman's boat or wooden canoes were common currency, but the fancy ones were reserved for tourists.