ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ꜰʟᴏʀᴀ

Did she make the right choice? The growls that were filling the air cut into her confidence, a part of her told her to trust in Lorcan's power, the other suggested that no one would be able to defeat the beast by themselves

The hardest part wasn't facing the consequences of her actions, but pretending that everything was fine. She had to be stronger, between her and Agatha she was the one with the largest experience when it came to facing demons, she felt forced to set an example.

Between the piles of suggestions thrown to her by her mind, she chose the one between her reach and, in an insecure movement, she held Agatha's hand between hers.

"Thanks," said the librarian as she squeezed the other young woman's hand.

Inside the cocoon made by each other's company, they found a little spark of comfort. The loud noises lowered their intensity, the song of their heartbeats slowed down. Then, like a breath of fresh air, Flora received a message from the flowers: the help was there.

She asked the tree to move one of the branches away, once it did they were blinded by the sudden sunlight. It took some minutes for their eyes to get used to the new stimuli, to get used to the action in front of them.

Gellert and Bertram joined the fight, even with them in the picture the demon had the advantage. The control he showed over his body was exceptional, he moved with ease as if he had an eternity of practice.

The firefighter tried to stop him using threads made with his blood, but the wolf pulverized them in seconds. Bertram made some cuts on the beast's back with his knives; he was able to reach his enemy thanks to the portal he created, he would open one just above the demon and he crossed it with his fist to attack. At last, the damage they did was superficial.

The brutal dance continued, from Flora's perspective, the increasing slowness of member strikes became evident.

"Dad, you have to do it."

Bertram's words surprised Flora.

"We don't have any other option," he insisted.

Gellert nodded, the sign indicated to his son some message that Flora couldn't understand. The man raised both of his hands, and after some seconds he closed them. At the same moment, the youngest one opened a portal behind the demon.

The firefighter started trembling, she couldn't see his expression as only his back was in view. The wolf let out a muffled growl before he began walking backward in the direction of the portal.

"A little more, you can do it," said Bertram.

The trembling grew, the man struggled to keep his hands up, an invisible force pushed them down. Step by step the demon decreased the distance between him and the portal.

"Can't you open one of those things under him?" Screamed Agatha, surprising Flora who gave a little jump.