ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴀɢᴀᴛʜᴀ

What's real? Is there anything free from lies in her life? A sea of doubts grew around Agatha, and the young woman didn't have more options than to learn how to swim or drown

In the last few months the water had been accumulating at a slow pace, and she had enough time to modify her mind and actions to adapt to the new environment.

The recent change of the surface, on the contrary, took her by surprise, one second she felt safe in the arms of her boyfriend, and suddenly she began drowning. But she was stubborn enough to fight back against the hostile territory.

So she woke up the next day full of conviction, ready to take the next step. The day of the battle had arrived, Genevieve informed her about the demons' plans because they'll need her powers.

During the fight, they expected to see the biggest number of injured they ever had, and it won't be only members of the Protectors but also common villagers. Speed was fundamental and no one could heal others faster than Agatha. She didn't need to think about it before accepting the responsibility.

The entire morning passed between practice, last-moment preparations, and the doctor's instructions.

The location of the infirmary had been modified, the headquarters were too far from the center of the village and it was fundamental that the medical help was close to the battle. The Mayor offered an old clinic four blocks away from Liberty Park, he wasn't aware of the attack that was about to come, they told him that they wanted to expand their reach.

Agatha rested on a chair next to the window when a sweet voice reached her ears.

"The sky looks so beautiful today. Ironic, isn't it?"

The young woman turned her body to face the new company. Stella gave her a sincere smile.

"I think it's a good thing, it can help lift the spirit," said the librarian. "It helps me to relax."

"How're you doing? I know we're not that close but I'm here if you ever need to talk."

Agatha stood up from the seat and got closer to the window. She laid her right hand on the glass and turned her gaze to the street.

"I'm better now, at least I have something to do."

"To be busy it's not the same as to be alright. I'm afraid that if you keep avoiding your feelings they'll come back stronger."

"I feel stupid." Tears began to fall down Agatha's cheeks, she could feel her words struggling to get through her throat. "How could I not have seen it? Sometimes he said and did questionable things, but then he was so sweet and caring and I created excuses to justify him."

"Sweetheart, it's not your fault," said Stella. "He knew what he was doing, he was the one who manipulated you. No one is trying to blame you here, no one is mad at you, you shouldn't feel that way either."