ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴀɢᴀᴛʜᴀ

Days passed, they turned into a week

    Days passed, they turned into a week. Agatha couldn't believe how fast time passed through, she was sure that was the fastest week of the year.

Her mother always said that time passes fast when you're having fun, she used to mock her mom every time she said it, but she was starting to believe her.

The last few days that she spent with Ellis she didn't have a chance to get bored. All the regrets that haunted her, about the life she was wasting, vanished completely.

Although she enjoyed her time with Ellis, she needed some time to recharge her energies, also she didn't wish to leave her friends behind. For that reason, she invited Demir to the farmers' market.

Every Sunday the farmers' market welcomed a giant amount of villagers eager to buy fresh products. It had become a tradition between the two friends to accompany one another to the market if one of them asked. When Agatha requested the boy to come with her, he didn't have another option, it wasn't like he was going to reject her though.

The duo walked through the market stalls, tasting free samples and buying the products they liked. She enjoyed the aroma of flowers and fresh fruits present in the air, it was sweet but not that strong to overwhelm her. In moments like that one, they could experience a piece of what it was like to live in the village before the demons.

People remember how to smile, the pleasure of interacting with others without fear was present thanks to the delightful environment.

"I wish the mood could always be this great," said the girl, watching the cheerful people around her.

Demir nodded his head in agreement.

"Not to ruin the mood, but I don't think they'll stay like this for long. Since Mr. Peters and his people started preaching about handing the sinners to the demons, people started getting pissed."

"And the good vibes went down the pipe. Can you try to be positive for once?"

"I'm being realistic, people are getting paranoid and turning against each other, I don't know what you want me to say,"  the boy complained, offended by his friend's words.

Agatha was used to Demir's attitude, he always prepared for the worst. The demon's situation deepened his negativity, all he could think of was the bad outcome. She read the demons' situation quite well, she could see the negative pattern, but it didn't mean she didn't want things to improve.

"I would love it if you could avoid talking about those things for once. I know what's going on in the village, I'm not stupid. I want to have a nice day with my best friend and get a new crystal for my collection. Is it too much to ask?" she confessed, raising her voice at the end.

With the intention of keeping the good mood between them, they choose to continue without saying anything.

Agatha searched for consolation in the actions of the people around her, she looked for a spark of fire within the eyes of the presents. Her intention was crushed by the melancholy dancing all over the place. The smiles on the people's faces were barriers, protecting them from the annoying questions no one wanted to be asked, a mask to hide their pain.