ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ᴍᴏᴍᴏᴛᴀʀᴏ

He couldn't take it anymore

He couldn't take it anymore. Momotaro needed to train, training was his way to escape the thoughts that haunted him. Without his moment of exercise, he was going crazy, he kept worrying about the traitor and blaming himself for the things he didn't do.

Ignoring Genevieve's words he got ready for a run. He put on some comfortable running clothes,  his black trainers, and tied his hair into a bun.

He ran through the woods near his house followed by Titan. The wind refreshed his body, the scenery refreshed his mind.

On the inside of the woods, Momotaro could use his enhanced hearing, the sound of nature was one of his favorites and one of the only sounds that he could hear with his power and not feel overwhelmed.

To have enhanced senses wasn't as amazing as people could think. When the young man got his power it turned into a torture. The hearing was the worst of them, what used to be a normal sound transformed  an immense amount of pain in his ear.

Stefan saved him, if it wasn't for the man teaching him how to control his power, Momotaro would still be locked in his house.

After an hour of running, they returned to their house. Standing on the porch, waiting for them was Lorcan. In less than a second, the younger boy fell to the floor with Titan over him.

Momotaro couldn't help but smile seeing his dog so excited to see Lorcan.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, offering his hand to help his friend stand up.

"I tried to call you but you didn't answer," said Lorcan after getting on his feet, still petting Titan.

The owner of the house opened the door, and all of them got inside.

"I must have forgotten my phone at home."

They went to the small kitchen, sunlight entered through the window, illuminating the black walls. The guest left his backpack on the island in the center of the room.

Momo boiled a little bit of water for tea at Lorcan's request. In the meantime, the other young man took the time to play with the happy Pit Bull.

With the hot cup of tea already in his hands, Lorcan explained the reason for his visit.

"I talked with Agatha, she can help you with your wounds."

Surprised, Momotaro spilled some tea from the cup he was holding.

"Are you sure you want to involve her in this?" He asked.

"You're hurt by my fault, I thought it would be fair if I fixed it. She already told me she will see us today, you can't back down."

Momo raised his hands in a sign of surrender, "I was double-checking, there's no way I'm wasting this opportunity, especially after what happened with Stefan."