ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ꜰʟᴏʀᴀ

"We have the address of two of the elders' families," announced Flora to the members who attended the improvised meeting

"Great job!" Stefan congratulated them from his place next to the office's desk. "I need two groups to make the visits faster. We don't have much time to act."

"Can I go with Flora?" Asked Zygmunt, pouting the best he could to convince the leader. "I had so much fun with Ada, I love to be a secret agent. Do you know I was part of the theater club, my abilities could be helpful."

A groan came from Clio's direction, the suffering written on her face revealed to the others her gloomy thoughts.

"I said that Mr. Cheaney is Clio and Flora's responsibility, so he's going with them. They'll be the first group," instructed the leader. "Bertram, Momotaro and Lorcan will be the second team."

"Yes! I'm going with my friends!" Yelled the old man before enveloping the girls at his side with a tight hug.

Flora returned the gesture, her worries softened by the man's joy. Even if she wouldn't accept it out loud, Mr. Cheaney found a little place in her heart.

The meeting came to an end, everyone left the office except for Flora and Stefan. A question had been orbiting the girl's mind since she distinguished the members present in the room, and she needed to ask the leader about it.

"No Noah in the meeting or the mission? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I don't have to work with him anymore. I just found the change weird. Is it related to the favor asked by Momotaro?"

"He asked me to leave Noah out, for now, I don't know exactly what he's trying to do, but I trust him," confirmed Stefan.

"We can trust him," she asserted, then she left the office.

The Guildy's house happened to be closer than what they imagined. Ancient energy flowed over the place, energy that Flora could feel thanks to the flowers and trees spread through the territory.

Judging by the lack of reactions, the young woman concluded that she must be the only one aware of the strange atmosphere. A part of her wished to walk away, but it was too late, Clio had already knocked on the door.

A woman in her forties greeted them. Tiredness escaped through her empty black eyes and her dry smile.

"Please, come inside," she invited them after hearing their introduction. "Sorry about the mess, I wasn't expecting any visitors."

"Don't worry, we're sorry about the intrusion," Flora said to the woman who was trying to fix her messy, long hair. "As we said, we're journalists and we want to write an article in memory of the village's savior elders. It would be of help if you could give us any information about your grandfather Willem Guildy."

"What would you like to know about him?" Asked the owner of the house once they sat down on the sofas in the living room.

"We would like to know your name." Mr. Cheaney was the first one to answer.