ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ: ꜰʟᴏʀᴀ

A free therapy session, that's what Flora liked to call her playtime with Titan. The cute face of the dog and his sweet smile made her forget about her rage.

She desperately needed to put her entire life on pause. Inside of her mind, there was a big ball of anger, and for the last few days, it kept growing and growing. It got to the point where she feared that it would soon turn into a black hole.

What happened to her house put an immense amount of pressure on her wound. Flora had to leave behind her safe place, the home she created for herself as a symbol of her new beginning. Still, she clung to the hope of returning once the horror was over.

The young woman found refuge in Clio's house. If she erased the fact that a cult destroyed her living room, the prospect of living with her friend sounded delightful. The only inconvenience was the presence of Mr. Cheaney, who couldn't stop dancing because of his enthusiasm. And if she considered the man too loud, she couldn't imagine what Clio must think about him. Her quiet friend must be exhausted, so much that she refused to accompany her in the next step of the investigation.

It's been a week since she had to move, her original plan to dive into the investigation got ruined by the constant attacks of the Bearers of Salvation. The Protectors barely had time to breathe and all the members had doubled their work. Even her meeting with Titan was delayed.

"You're the only one who can make me laugh so hard at this time," She complimented the energetic dog.

Titan maintained his carefree demeanor even when the world around him was crumbling. Flora loved to see him chase butterflies around the garden, her smile seemed to be attached to her face.

The Pit Bull's ears perked up at the sound of the young woman's words. In an instant he was next to her, moving his tail full of enthusiasm.

"Qué hermoso que sos!" She exclaimed as she took a picture with her cellphone. Used to being photographed he looked straight at the camera.

"Would you stop taking so many pictures of my dog?" Momotaro complained. He was there to pick up Titan.

"Never, he's too cute." To reaffirm her statement Flora hugged the dog. In return, she won kisses on her entire face.

"Did you have fun, buddy?" The young man asked Titan.

"We had a lot of fun," the blonde answered, her eyes shining once again. "I really needed my Titan time, I was about to go crazy."

"Bad week?"

"My living room was destroyed by Peters' cult and now I have to live with an extremely excited Mr. Cheaney in Clio's house. I swear that man never closes his mouth, he keeps talking about how happy he is to have a sleepover with his new friends." She let all her frustrations out. "It's more than bad. And if it wasn't enough I have to work with Noah today."