ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ: ᴀɢᴀᴛʜᴀ

What Agatha feared the most had happened, Genevieve's energy reached her limit and the protection barrier went down, letting in the members of Peters' cult

What Agatha feared the most had happened, Genevieve's energy reached her limit and the protection barrier went down, letting in the members of Peters' cult. If it wasn't enough, the number of injured people exceeded their resources.

The voice that had accompanied the young woman all her life told her to run as far away as possible. Her body had become in sync with his thoughts, refusing to move. While the others fought against the enemies, she could only watch.

Some doctors and nurses left their task to defend their patients, they held back their opponents at the entrance of the infirmary so the battle wouldn't
hurt the wounded members.

And then the darkness came.

A fear Agatha never experienced before took over her entire being. She wasn't scared anymore, she was terrified. The cold of the environment numbed her body, no reaction came from her senses.

She remained lost, without knowledge of her surroundings until a light was born between the shadows, inside it was Stella. The woman looked like a savior out of a fairy tale, calling lost people to her shelter. She illuminated them and she fought against the attackers with her small sword.

Stella became the symbol that Agatha needed, the spark to make her come to life. Her hand moved towards the dagger she had in her jacket pocket, her mind began to remember the movements Lorcan teached her.

When the enemies attacked, she jumped into action, blocking one of them. It was a woman with the ability to turn her arms and hands into knives, the librarian used the dagger and a metal stick she found to convert herself from the strikes.

The weapons found each other, Agatha maintained the defense position and tried to push her opponent back, making sure that she stayed far from the patients.

Neither of them had managed to hurt the other, and it looked like they could keep going until they lost their strength. The young woman understood that her tactic wasn't working, so she changed her plans, taking a risk.

Agatha left an opening in her defense, allowing the woman to attack her. Once the arm of the other was on her reach she took it, not without receiving first a cut in her abdomen, and pulled it away. The edge of the arm hurt his hand, still, she focused on hitting her opponent's chest in a fast and strong movement. The balance of the enemy weakened, and that was the perfect instant for the librarian to kick her legs, making her fall to the ground. To finish the fight, she hit the woman's head with the stick.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered before landing the blow that left her unconscious.

Her intention to continue fighting was interrupted when a desperate cry reached her ears. The sound came from a little girl who had just entered the infirmary, Agatha noticed her beautiful light brown hair stained with blood and made a decision: she'll focus on healing.

The young woman ran towards the little girl who was crying at the entrance. She took her small hand and guided her to a chair, dodging the powers and flying objects.