Chapter-11 : What a pain

Akira pov

A month after the start of the school year, Chie arrives and addresses the classroom for homeroom. The students of the class are concerned since they had not received a total of 1000 of the points they were told they would receive at the start of the month. Chie reveals in a drunk that Class 1-B received all of the points they were supposed to get, and goes on to reveal that their due to a few behaviours over the last month had decreased their monthly point earnings to 900 as the school has evaluated them as being worth that much. Ichinose contests this for a bit, but it is an unchanging fact that they have lost some of their points. Chie proceeds to explain that these points will not be returned even if they stop their bad behaviours, much to the dismay of the students.

Chie reveals that the students are placed into each of the classes is based on their merits, with the best students being placed into Class A and the defective ones being placed into Class D. These points are also explained to be the basis for ranking the performance of the classes.

She then displays the scores the class got on the mock exam a week earlier and laughs at the class for their overall poor scores of class-D and saying that class-B needs little push to attain Class-A, adding on that seven of the students would have been expelled for their results should the test have been officially recorded on their report cards. It is revealed that students who score poor enough on their midterms or finals are expelled immediately. She also reveals that only students in Class A are guaranteed the 100% post-high school education and employment guarantee that Advanced Nurturing High School promises their students, which Ryuji Kanzaki protests about. Finally, she lets the class know that there will be a midterm exam in three weeks before leaving the classroom.

The students begin to quarrel among themselves about the truth of the point system and their status as the leftovers of the school. I resolves a few conflicts among the students as I don't like unnecessary sounds while Ichinose and Kanazaki discuss the events that transpired. After a while of talking, the conversation shifts to stopping the poor behaviours that lost the class points in the first place.

After school, Kiyotaka is summoned to the staff room over the loudspeaker by Chabashira.Strangly I was also summoned by the loudspeaker . He heads to the staff room, where he meets Chie Hoshinomiya instead. She flirts with him for a bit before being interrupted by Chabashira.After she starts flirting with me , even I don't play that shameful I must admit . She requests that the two of them move to the guidance room, but they are followed by her. It is only after Honami Ichinose comes looking for Chie and me that the two are left alone and arrive at the guidance room. Chabashira has Kiyotaka stay in the kitchen attached to the guidance room and tells him to stay silent with a threat of expulsion if he doesn't comply.

3rd pov

Chabashira leaves him in the room and Horikita appears in the next room. Horikita had come to ask Chabashira about why she was placed in Class D, not believing that she was defective at all. She asserts that it must have been a mistake, and it is revealed that Horikita placed third overall on the entrance exams and had top marks in academics outside of the exams. Chabashira then proceeds to affirm that the school had not made any mistakes when it came to placing Horikita in Class D, stating that academics are not the only qualifier as to whether someone has merit or not in the school.

After their talk was concluded, Chabashira requests for Horikita to stick around, saying that she will give her a hint about how to reach Class A. Chabashira calls out to Kiyotaka and Horikita realizes that their whole conversation had been overheard. Chabashira then proceeds to question Kiyotaka about his perfect score of 50 on all of the exams taken so far, as well as his ability to get one of the hardest problems correct on the mock exam while also getting one of the easiest problems incorrect. Kiyotaka dismisses her accusations as a coincidence, but Horikita remains suspicious about the uncovered information.

After they leave the guidance room, Horikita begins to grill Kiyotaka with questions about his scores, to which Kiyotaka maintains that they are coincidences. They then discuss the issue with the class points and the upcoming midterms. Horikita requests the help of Kiyotaka to solve this issue and doesn't take no for an answer despite being denied several times.

Akira pov

It is totally unexpected and too mystery for me to be called at the teachers office . It's a thing to call Kiyotaka at the office , It's understandable . But it's totally unexpected for them to call me at the office .

I was at the excuse of a teacher who is shamelessly flirting at me , even I was taken off-guard by it , Duh flirting has a limit doofus . Even if you have a hot body I don't care if you aren't interesting at all . If it were some virgin they will like your flirting and fawn over you , but I don't swing that way .

"Sorry chie sensei I don't do with sluts ."I said

Finally the flirting ended but

"Mou ! it's not nice to treat a teacher and girl this way "She said pouting

Do you seriously want to teach me how to treat a girl sorry to say but I don't care about human morals , even I will stay with dumb and pervy people over moral compass . Seriously moral and kind people scares me more than yanderes . They will never stop being herioc even when people step over them . It's disgusting

"So, You want to treat a girl and you better right "I said with venom

Chie is taken aback by that

IF she wants me to treat her better then she will get what she wants but not in a way she likes , it's in a way I like and operate . I like being in control over people liking me

Controlling everyone above all . Rather die than to like everyone and treated like shit .

If world doesn't favor nice people , then I won't favour them .

Girls like abusive guys that step over them .Boys like Busty blondie girls who use them .

People instinctively love abusive people , if you are still nice . I would ask you one thing

Please ...don't ..waste ...your....lives....for...people..that....won't....care...for...you

Ah! it's painful to say it but it's the truth . Just because I have soft spot over them doesn't mean I will totally simp for them.

MYSELF OVER EVRYONE ELSE .It's my motto

Time for stepping on everyone else.

On that moment I forgot to act according to the plan I created but anyway life doesn't work everything on theory

A/n : Here is some random girl to motivate in you