Chapter-30: Desert island-final

3rd POV

Mio Ibuki notifies Kōhei through a ham radio that she has secured Suzune's leader card as class-A and class-C were revealed to be working together. Kiyotaka manages to evade all of his classmates who are after him.... Kiyotaka finds Suzune and takes her to a cave where she wakes up and he explains what happens to her. With Suzune's illness getting worse, Kiyotaka asks her to withdraw from the test. But Suzune refuses that and says that losing the card was her fault and it was because she didn't have any friends. Then Suzune faints due to tiredness and Kiyotaka carries her to the teachers camp where Suzune drops out. On the final day, the students clean up their campground and the classes guess the leaders with class-B opting not to make any guesses.

At the assembly, Kakeru reveals that he secretly forged a pact with Kōhei to transfer 200 test points worth of materials to Class-A and will get either the leader card or a photo of it. Class-C quickly spent the remaining 100 points and everybody except for Kakeru, Mio, and Satoru, who was assigned to spy on class-B, withdrew from the test. As they aren't able to get comeplete clarity of who Class-B leader is due to Akira's influence.

Class-C would then guess the leaders: Yahiko Totsuka for class-A, Chihiro Shiranami for class-B, and Suzune Horikita for class-D.

"Wrong.....Class-B leader and Class-D leader is wrong " Akira said.

"Whaaat... " Kakeru said.

"Class-C leader is Ryueen Kakeru and Class-D leader is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka " Akira said.

The results are revealed, and the winner is class-B with 275 points, followed by class-A with 140 points, class-D with 70 points, and class-C with 0 points.

The students return to the cruise ship where Arisu Sakayanagi reveals that things went according to plan in making everybody mistrust Kōhei to weaken his leverage over the class as her ally Masayoshi Hashimoto secretly outed class-A's leader to Kakeru. Watching from the ship, Suzune is very surprised with the survival test's results and wonders how it occurred.

"Are you happy now Arisu-chan " Akira asked her.

"Yes I am....I am so happy to see Kohei in such pitful stage " Arisu told him

Kikyō approaches Kiyotaka and reveals she hates Suzune because she has no hidden side. She soon asks him if he would trust Suzune or her, to which Kiyotaka does not reply as she calls him mean for his vague answer. Kiyotaka soon gets a text from his teacher to meet in the ship's theater to talk.

On the cruise, Honami goes over her high points just as Ryūji Kanzaki appears and they talk about the survival test. Honami questions over what they were told about points and how they could decide on what to do with them.

"We could have done more...but let's not forget that we won this battle... " Akira said interrupting their conversation

"What do you mean, Akira Kun " Honami asked him.

"We are now class 1-A. We are finally reached first place....we longer need to worry about our future " Akira tod them

Elsewhere, Kakeru reveals that the main motivation for the alliance with class-A is so that the students would sign a contract to receive 20,000 points from each student every month until graduation. Kōhei also receives a hard review from his peers for his alliance with Class-C and it turns out that Arisu Sakayanagi had one of her followers sabotage Kōhei's plan.

"To think someone has the ability to destroy the plan I have created....I am so close to win this battle.....but Akira Fukuhara....Triumphed over me.....Next time I will destroy him " Kakeru replies

"Yeah, you will " Mio said sarcastically.

Honami confronts Akira once more and asks for advice...

"Akira-kun we have completed the desert island test and.....I have learned many important things I should know.... " Honami said.

"First of all....I need to be tough and be competitive towards other classes if we need to graduate in class-A...it's selfish of me to think but I want all of us to graduate together happily...So I accept that we need to defeat other classes in order to graduate " Honami said

"Honami....I " Akira said

"Akira-kun....about us....I will come for you when I am ready...until then please wait for me....I promise I will make you happy as much as I can....I will not leave you ever " Honami said with tears in her eyes.

Akira POV

Honami...I

I never considered you as my girlfriend....not you....not Arisu...Not Sarah...

All people are nothing but dolls to me....It doesn't matter how broken they are or how they are teared up...In the world Pleasure is the most important things....

As long as I am pleased in the end...That's all that matters.