Chapter-29 Desert island part-3

3rd POV

Class 1-D review the resources they have and are provided with so they can plan for survival and point-hunting. The group first considers what to spend their S-points on so it can serve for the long-term and efficient enough for a good boost in class points as the S-points are transferred over after the test. The group then looks over what actions and events lose and gain points. A debate ensues, proving the test to be more complicated than expected to Suzune Horikita. The group walks through the forest to search for landmarks, though the '3 Idiots of D-Class' depart from the group as their own for the same objective. Stopping for a moment to discuss the issue from earlier, they decide to disregard the issue for now and focus on finding an area to base a campsite. Various hands are raised as a sign of offering assistance for such an objective. The nine volunteers split into groups of three and set off.

Rokusuke Kōenji conducts his acrobatics throughout the forest, outpacing Kiyotaka Ayanokōji and Airi Sakura enough to vanish from sight and sound. The two alone find a path that leads to a cave. The two conclude that it is one of the island's landmark locations mentioned during a lecture by Sae Chabashira, which offer one bonus S-point only if the possession is declared by the class' leader. What is also mentioned is the bonus points given cannot be used until after the test on the island, and more or fewer bonus points can be accumulated when a team identifies another's class leader correctly or not, earning or losing 50 points. Thinking of this makes Kiyotaka hide with Airi when Kōhei Katsuragi and Yahiko Totsuka exit the cave. Skeptical of his current surroundings, he tends to his suspicions by searching the bushes. Relieved to see nothing, the two departs, luring Kiyotaka and Airi out of hiding, as the latter is seen heavily blushing and is squirming on the ground from the experience. Kiyotaka and Airi look around the cave, and afterward, Kiyotaka reports back to Suzune their findings.

But he is surprised to find Akira waiting for him " Long time to see you again Ayanokouji " Akira told him.

"What are you doing here? " Ayanokouji asked him being suspicious.

"I came here to meet my fellow Class-D friends....How are you doing? It's nice to meet you all " Akira said to them.

"Eh? Fukuhara-kun what are you doing here? " Airi asked.

"I got lost and appeared here....Please have me by night....Gracious madam " Akira asked her out in an elegant fashion.

"Great another idiot " Suzune said.

Ken Sudō, Kanji Ike, and Haruki Yamauchi notify the members of Class 1-D a river with clear water is close by and can have a campsite next to it. Ike screamed 'Another Ikemen' when he saw Akira among the group. The group discusses how to possess the site with no issues. They decide to cover the leader, who is chosen to be Suzune when the site is being claimed every eight hours. The group then questions the safety of the river, but Kanji supports the purity of the river because of his experience in camping trips. The group begins to build, and Kiyotaka, Haruki Yamauchi, and Airi look for resources until they stumble upon a wounded Mio Ibuki. The trio invites her back to the campsite to be tended, to Mio's reluctance. Kanji sets up a campfire to light the impending night to much applause by the group. The group then discusses how they will spend their S-points and predict how much they will have in the end. Ibuki and Akira have decided to have a private conversation

"What are you doing here? " Ibuki asked seeing Akira.

"I came here to improvise this plan," Akira told her.

" What the fuck you are talking about? " Ibuki said while being panicked that Akira might have figured it out.

"Let's destroy class-D in unison," Akira said.

Ibuki couldn't believe what she heard...Why does Akira wanted to destroy class-D so much...Why didn't he snitch her out.

"I am confused....Aren't they supposed to be your friends " Ibuki said.

"Friends are supposed to be fried and roasted " Akira said.

Akira somehow convinced her to work together....At last Ibuki complied with him as her job will be much easier.

"Let's head back before or else we look suspicious " Akira said.

"I don't know what you are trying...But I accept you to help me in case....I-It's not it's u-usual w-when a handsome b-boy helps m-me out " Ibuki replied with embrassement.

"Why you are embarrassed about this " Akira said as he couldn't believe the idea of embarrassment within her.

The group celebrates their accomplishments on their first day with a feast of natural fruits and bearings. The group discusses with Suzune on what to do with Mio, a Class 1-C student. Kikyō Kushida comes over to give Mio some fruit, to the latter's surprise in her trust and care for who is supposed to be her 'enemy'. Suddenly, Ken screams Rokusuke's name in anger to much distress among the group and comments about Rokusuke's selfishness. According to Teruhiko Yukimura, Rokusuke was apparently not 'feeling well and went back to the boat', which would mean the class would lose 30 S-points. Rokusuke is then seen climbing the anchor chain of the ship and conducting himself to the 'beautiful moon' and clear night sky.

And Apparently, Hirata has to withdraw from being injured and Sarah has to withdraw as well costing points from both teams.

Ayanokōji and Suzune go on a reconnaissance to see what the situation is at the other camps. Class B's camp is set up near a waterfall and operates much like class D's camp but at a better location. Class A's camp is in a cave that is heavily guarded as Suzune attempts to take a peak. But she is turned away when Kōhei summons his security force and warns her that her actions might start a war. Class C's camp is on a beach where under Ryūen's leadership, all of the points are spent and the classmates treat this test like a vacation. Ryūen did this knowing that they will not be penalized if they had spent all of their test points beforehand.

As such, Ryūen punished Mio for being disobedient and critical of his leadership. On the night of the third day, somebody breaks into the girls' tent at the class D camp and searches Mio's bag for her phone.

"I didn't know Kei has such quality underwear....Let's pin this on Ayanokouji " Akira said

"Yeah, I hate him too....Good choice " Mio Ibuki said.

On the fourth day, class D does more reconnaissance to find out who the class leaders are. Ayanokōji and Sakura meet Ichinose at class C's camp only to find out that everybody except Ibuki had withdrawn from the test.

On the fifth day, Kei Karuizawa finds out that her underwear was stolen. Class D conducts a bag search, and Yamauchi finds it in Ike's bag. Ayanokōji takes it and a pat-down search is conducted with Akira 'searching' for him

Akira pulled out flashy underwear from Ayanokouji bag and exclaimed with a nasty smile on his face " It seems the panty thief is indeed Kiyotaka-kun...How lewd " Akira said.

The class-D girls have become furious and hurls abuses and curses at Ayanokouji as he is framed.....Ayanokouji is helpless this time without Hirata.

"I don't think Ayanokouji did it " Horikita tried to remedy the situation.

"Then why the underwear is in his bag....Are you really suggesting that I did it....How cruel " Akira replied.

"Yeah! It's on ayanokouji bag " Kei replied furious.

"Yeah Ayanokouji is a pervert " Class-D extra girl replied.

All the girls have labelled 'pervert' to ayanokouji's name.

Akira POV

I didn't know Class-D is this dumb.....I am happy I am not in that class or else I might have lost dozones of braincells.