Chapter 16 :Childhood friendship

Akira pov

I was waiting down at the same fountain from earlier for my unexpected meeting. It wasn't a complete shock when I received a message asking to meet, but it wasn't something I had planned on.

This would be interesting.

Watching, I could once again see Sakayanagi approaching me, however this time she was alone. As I waited for her to approach, I wandered what she could have wanted to talk about.

Perhaps a thank you for my actions was possible? Or maybe she wanted to know whether I was a threat to her. In any case this would be interesting. She finally reached the table, and took a seat across from me, staring directly at me with a large smile on her face.

"Akira-kun "Sakayangi replied

"Sakayanagi"I told her

Both of us sat across from each other at the bench, studying the other, waiting to see where the conversation led. Just from studying her body, it was clear that she was intelligent compared to other leaders. Eyes darting, trying to pick up on any slight movement, analysing me, instead of the usual dull gaze most people looked at me with. Sakayanagi was a dangerous person, someone worth being wary of.

Well until you take the cane away from her .

She is interesting I guess

"I suppose thanks are in order .You made the class very interesting today " She told me

"I guess it went well "I asked her

"Fufufu yes. It was quite entertaining. Katsuragi-kun's presence is virtually non-existent. One more push and he will be finished."She replied with a devilish smile .

Ah a contender of my cold hearted heart.I like the way her mind works,if only everyone is like that

<Flashback,at the Class-A>

Arisu pov

The entire class was in shock upon seeing Akira getting 101 points in the exam. No one could believe it was possible, denying it or claiming they had cheated. Even Katsuragi was looking confused. Not a great look from a man who wants to be leader.

I simply sat, laughing to myself with a smile on my face. So, it really was possible. I had my doubts, but it seemed both of them had been bold enough to try.

Masumi was staring at me, possibly waiting for an explanation, but before she could speak, either to complain again about my laugh or to ask for answers I received a message on my phone.

No, not a message. A points transfer, from my beloved Akira-kun He had sent 100,000 private points to me, along with a message.

*'Take control of your class you filty witch'*

Fufufu oh you are so fun, Akira. To sacrifice that many points just to have me take the reins, he was a bold man to do so. Obviously, he wanted an interesting fight, so who am I to deny him.

Him with his insults , fufu . I am excited to meet him again .I can't wait .

I sent the 100,000 points per the contract for the exam papers to the number specified on the contract which, interestingly enough wasn't Akira's. I wonder what he was planning. However, before I could make my move Katsuragi stood up and directly questioned Mashima-sensei.

"Mashima-sensei, could you explain these results. How is it possible for a class-B student to score above us, let alone get over 100%?"Katsuragi demanded

Despite his intelligence, the prejudice of the school against class B had affected his mind already. Disappointing. Class B was obviously the most dangerous, especially with Akira, yet he bought into the elite class A nonsense so easily. We were only elite if we could hold ourselves against other classes.