Chapter-26:Attachement

3rd POV
Akira is roaming around the campus asking the other students for Chihiro's location. He is unable to identify her location and people are not trustworthy sources to find Chihiro. In fact, people are too invested in themselves to keep track of Chihiro. While the other sociable doesn't particularly keep track of a gloomy girl like Chihiro.
He used a phone that his hacker friend gifted him, which he got after a long time of convincing and bonding. The phone keeps track of every student on campus. That is a magical phone which tracks people by their handbooks and student id cards.
Akira is very much irritated by all the walking he does while finding Chihiro.
Akira found Chihiro crying in a corner while covering her face. Tears are running through her cheeks while there is a painful expression written over her face, which is half-hidden by her hands.
It seems other people prefer to ignore her, they clearly don't have enough time in their schedule to bother about her.
Chihiro feels so lonely and heartbroken now, she feels isolated and feels like the people around her are unfamiliar to her.
She is crying near a fountain. Her tears are synchronizing with the waterfall.
Akira looked at her with a calculating gaze thinking about her value in the late game. After some time thinking in his mind, he came forward to Chihiro in an attempt to talk to her.
He coughed up to grab her attention. Chihiro stopped and she is gazing at Kenta with teary eyes and a look on her face
"What are you *sniff* doing here? Can't you have anything better *sob* to do? L-Let me cry here. " Chihiro said with a cold and irritated tone.
It seems like she is bitter and jealous of Akira due to the fact he can be closer to Honami than she will ever be.
Deep down she wished to be a boy so that she can closer to Honami more than she is. She wanted to be more than friends with Honami.
She blurted those bitter words due to the pain she feels in her heart.

Chihiro is a teenage girl of average height with short blonde hair and bluish violet eyes.

She is often seen wearing the standard school uniform. On one occasion, she was seen wearing a bikini as her stylistic choice while hanging out at the pool.

Chihiro is infatuated with and openly fawns over Honami Ichinose's appearance and personality. She is not afraid to admit it in public as shown when she hugged her, much to the latter's confusion. Chihiro harbors a romantic interest in Honami early on and even wrote a love letter to confess her feelings to her. She was jealous and teared up when she saw her with Akira Fukuhara

She can be easily emotional and breaks up when she faces stress and she is prone to misunderstand the mood.

When she arrived at the ANHS, she felt lonely and isolated but she quickly became happy and cheerful when Honami made her friend, and the rest is history. Chihiro slowly gained feelings for Honami.

Her mood went back to the initial stage when she felt unfamiliar with the atmosphere here. Now, she didn't have anyone to lean on. Completely alone.

"I feel very bad, seeing someone I know in my class crying completely alone in a place like this " Akira told her and sat near her.

She turned her face away from him in an attempt to hide her tears.

"...." She silently sobbed.

" I know you love her. But I planned to make her at my side. I know you don't like me but the three of us can be nice friends if you wish " Akira told her.

"...I " Chihiro tried to speak. Why he is trying to help her and make her his friend, even knowing that she dislikes him.

" I hope you will find someone who will take better care of you. Trust me when I say this, Honami isn't the right one for you as a partner. You can find someone special " Akira said in a polite respected tone while making it sound like he is concerned about her.

" You hang Honami all the time but not only she is blind to your feelings but she ignored and didn't want your affection. In fact, your affection is better placed for other persons like yourself " Akira told her.

He made dangerous words turn out into well-placed words with an elegant and smooth tone. He has full control over his voice and mannerisms.

And his charming face and his deep voice are arousing and make him attractive enough for her to listen.

" Am I bi? " Chihiro thought while looking at Akira, never realizing she liked the opposite gender?

Chihiro introspected herself for a while. Here is the man she is envious who, who is trying to be her friend and wishing her luck. She felt attracted to the polite and concerned tone.

"T-Thank you. ...it felt really hurts to s-see your crush with another one like that " Chihiro told Akira with a painful expression.

" I m-mean it really h-hurts" Chihiro said while tears is coming out of her eyes.
" Yeah I know, I am always here to support you," Akira said while coming to closer to Chihiro and breathing out in Chihiro's face making her face flush with the sudden affection.

Akira moved closer to her face whispering the warm breath in her ears and making her blush by the sudden pheromones of the opposite gender.

" Just because you like girls doesn't mean you can't like men you know. And as I said in day one I am still planning for a grand family here. " Akira told Chihiro.

It is a common unwritten rule that Rich and powerful people have many partners in their lives. And Chihiro's mind silently hoped that Akira will be available to date even if he is currently dating Honami.

It is forbidden and her attachment to the things she has.

That's the main problem with Chihiro, she becomes quickly attached to people and is so clingy and loving to the people she is attached to.

It is the irrational and unhealthy side of her. There are many people like her in the world. Who can't live without one specific individual? But the attachment can shift from one person to another.

" Fuck Honami, I have Akira," Chihiro said while hugging Akira without the thought that he may not reciprocate her feelings.
The love she had for Honami has diminished and changed into eternal hate for her.

She completely hates Honami Ichinose for being 'ungrateful' to her affection.