How to flirt and objectify girls wihtout being creepy

In the quiet space of Akira's room, their roles shifted into a dynamic that felt oddly comfortable and playful. Kamuro, acting as his maid, was given tasks that allowed Akira to observe her. And Akira, in his usual playful style, made comments that were borderline flirty but never crossed a line.

For instance, as Kamuro would bend down to pick up books, Akira might say, "You know, Kamuro, you have quite an athletic build. It suits you."

Kamuro, usually stoic and fierce, would turn a shade of red at his comments. She would huff and turn away, a clear sign of her tsundere nature. "Don't say unnecessary things," she'd retort, trying to hide her embarrassment.

However, Akira, seeing her reactions, would simply chuckle. He found her tsundere responses amusing and, in a strange way, endearing. "I'm just stating facts, Kamuro. You should take it as a compliment."

Even though Akira was dominant in these interactions, he was never disrespectful or inappropriate.

As they were in the midst of their usual routine in Akira's room, an 'accidental' spill of papers occurred. Kamuro, being the diligent helper, bent down to pick them up.

From his vantage point, Akira had a clear view of Kamuro's figure, and he decided to voice his observations in a teasing yet respectful manner. "You know, Kamuro," he began, his tone light, "you choose quite fashionable underwear. It suits your stylish sense."

Kamuro froze, her cheeks flushing a bright red. However, before she could stammer out a response, Akira continued in a nonchalant manner, shifting the focus onto a less sensitive topic.

"Actually, your sense of style isn't just limited to your clothing," he remarked casually. "You've got a great figure too - athletic yet feminine. It's a good balance. Not many can pull it off."

Despite the embarrassment, Kamuro couldn't deny the compliment he'd packaged in his playful tease. Yes, it was a little forward, but there was an odd charm to his straightforwardness. She gave him a sideways glance, huffing a bit, but didn't say anything to refute his words.

Akira, noticing Kamuro's embarrassment but also her lack of a retort, decided to continue in the same vein. He was always careful to keep his comments just this side of inappropriate, his tone light and playful, while still respectful.

"You know, Kamuro," he started, leaning back in his chair with a nonchalant air, "you have a particular way of moving that's really appealing. It's like a dancer's grace, but with a warrior's strength. It's quite captivating."

Kamuro, already picking up the papers, paused at his words, her blush intensifying. "Akira..." she began, not really sure what to say. Was he teasing her again? Or was he genuinely complimenting her?

Unfazed by her reaction, Akira continued. "And you might think I haven't noticed, but I have. Your figure, it's... well, it's quite impressive. You hide it well, but I can tell. You're more well-endowed than you let on."

Now that was too much! Kamuro turned to him, her eyes wide and her cheeks burning. "Akira! That's... You shouldn't... I mean... You're..."

But Akira simply chuckled, enjoying her flustered reaction. "I'm just stating the facts, Kamuro. Nothing wrong with that."

And that was the crux of it. Akira's comments, while seemingly inappropriate, were always delivered in such a casual and cool manner that they came off as genuine observations rather than lewd remarks

As their dynamic unfolded in the sanctuary of Akira's room, a new situation arose. This time, Kamuro had been tasked with dusting the high bookshelves, and Akira had generously provided a small ladder for her to reach the topmost shelves.