Class-d done

"Akira," Arisu began, her voice steady and composed as she addressed him, "Why bring another person into our plans? We've worked hard to keep things under wraps and adding more people increases the risk."

Akira turned to look at her, a confident smirk on his lips. "Arisu, I've brought this girl, let's call her Yuna, because she's got certain... talents that will be useful to us

"A pawn, yes," Akira confirmed, nodding slightly towards Yuna and Ike who were standing a short distance away. "Both of them. But remember, every pawn is capable of more than it seems at first glance."

His gaze locked with Arisu's, a silent understanding passing between them. He then subtly nodded towards Yuna and Ike, signaling them to join the conversation.

Arisu watched them approach, her analytical mind already calculating their potential contributions and risks. She knew Akira was right; in a game of chess, a well-placed pawn could change the course of the game. And in the complicated game they were playing at Advanced Nurturing High School, every player had their role.

"I'll keep that in mind," she said finally, meeting Akira's smirk with a determined gaze of her own. "Let's just hope these pawns of yours prove to be more useful than they are trouble."

"Yuna," he instructed, his tone serious, "We need you to get closer to Ike. Your task is to... persuade him to confront the Class-D homeroom teacher."

Yuna's eyes widened slightly in surprise, but she quickly masked it with a determined expression. "You mean... seduce him into making a move on the teacher?" She asked, seeking clarification.

Akira simply nodded. He understood the implications and the risks of what he was suggesting. Yet, he also knew that this diversion was crucial for their plan to succeed.

"Use your judgement, Yuna," Akira continued, "But remember, the goal here is not to harm anyone. We only need to create enough chaos to buy us some time to steal Class-D's report cards."

Meanwhile, Yuna, the newcomer in the group, had a different task. Her target was Ike from Class-D, known for his vulnerability to female attention. Approaching Ike, she started building a rapport, providing him with a friendly presence and words of admiration. Ike, being a bit of a simp, quickly fell for Yuna's charming demeanor.

Ike, having been manipulated by Yuna, found himself outside the office of his homeroom teacher, Ms. Chabashira. He took a deep breath, steeling his nerves before knocking on the door.

"Come in," came the crisp voice of Ms. Chabashira. Ike walked in, his face a mask of resolve.

"Ms. Chabashira," he began, his voice steady. "There's something I need to talk to you about."

His teacher, a stern woman with sharp features, raised an eyebrow at him. "Go on."

"I don't think it's fair," Ike continued, "how some students are treated differently. It's like they're given more chances, more opportunities."

Ms. Chabashira folded her arms across her chest. "And who might these students be?"

"Well... it doesn't matter who they are. What matters is that it's happening."

His teacher sighed, her expression unchanging. "Ike, everyone is given the same opportunities here. It's up to them to seize it."

"But–" Ike protested, but his teacher raised her hand, cutting him off.

"I've heard your concerns. Is there anything else?"

Ike fell silent, his hands clenched at his sides. He was seething, but he knew arguing further was pointless.