Aftermath

Arisu's face was a mix of surprise and irritation as she stood in the doorway, her arms crossed tightly over her chest. "Akira, I can't believe you!" she snapped, her voice echoing through the room. "You just met this girl and you're already... together with her?"

Her gaze turned towards Horikita, her expression unchanging. "And you," she began, her voice chilling. "Did you have no self-respect, throwing yourself at a man like that? Are you that desperate for attention? Is this your way of trying to get ahead? I thought you were better than this, Horikita."

Despite the harshness of her words, there was a hint of hurt in Arisu's eyes. It wasn't just the shock of the situation, but also a sense of betrayal - that Akira would become intimate with someone else so quickly, and that Horikita would so easily fall for him.

"Arisu, I have already been intimate with you. What's the problem?" Akira responded calmly, unfazed by the sudden interruption.

Arisu's eyes widened at Akira's words, her cheeks turning a deep shade of red. "That's... that's different! We have a bond, Akira! This... this is just...!"

As Arisu struggled to form a coherent argument, Horikita decided to speak up, her face flushed and eyes darting between the two. "Hey, I'm not just some... some...!"

But before she could finish her sentence, Arisu cut her off, "Oh, you're worse than 'just some...'! At least 'just some...' have some dignity! You're here arguing about being the third wheel when you literally threw yourself at him!"

The air in the room was charged with tension, the three of them caught in a heated argument, their words carrying more weight than any physical blow could.

Arisu blinked, caught off guard by his retort. For a moment, she stared at him, her mouth slightly agape. Then, a blush began to creep onto her cheeks, and she quickly looked away.

"What...? I... That's not what I meant, you... idiot," she stammered, struggling to regain her composure.

Akira chuckled lightly at her reaction, offering her a teasing smirk. "Well, if you say so, Arisu," he replied, leaving the room with a bemused shake of his head.

As Arisu struggled to regain her composure, Horikita, who had been silently observing the exchange, suddenly interjected.

"Wait," she began, her voice steady despite the tension in the room. "Arisu, it's not like Akira did something without my consent. And it's not your business to interfere in our personal matters."

Arisu's blush deepened, but she didn't respond. She just crossed her arms over her chest and looked away, a clear sign that she was not pleased with the situation.

Akira, on the other hand, looked at Horikita in surprise, clearly not expecting her to defend him in this situation. His surprise soon turned into a small smile. "Thanks, Horikita. I misjudged you sorry for beating you in the past" he said softly, appreciating her support.

Akira's grin faded as soon as he heard Ryuen's news. His eyes darkened and his posture shifted to one of focus and intensity. "So Hirata is trying to rally his own troops, huh? Interesting," he commented, more to himself than to anyone else.

Ryuen just shrugged, nonchalantly leaning against the doorframe. "It seems so. He's even managed to sway a few of the girls to his side. He's acting like some kind of savior," he said with a hint of distaste in his voice.

Akira hummed in response, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "We'll need to keep a close eye on him then. We can't afford to let him become too much of a threat."

Arisu, still flustered from their earlier conversation, interjected. "Akira, you can't just ignore the problem. We need to confront Hirata and stop him before things escalate any further."