Chapter 19 :Break time with classmates

Akira Pov

I have placed Horkita in her own room. After she wakes up most probably she convinces herself it is a dream. Why is that you might ask?

Horikita prefers to think that the encounter with her brother with me interfering in their conversation is a dream.

There are two reasons for that. Suzune Horikita prefers not to believe that I can actually surpass her brother in any way. The second reason is that she refuses to believe that there is someone who is actually superior to her.

Even if she remembers our encounter she can easily think of it as a dream. Well even if she didn't she is too prideful to accept me anything other than a 'commoner'.I will deal with her if she approaches me later

Well, how did I place suzune in her room? Well, it's nighttime there aren't any students around. Well even if they encountered me I would've easily tricked them or they can say bye-bye to their school life

Can't have anyone spreading some rumors here to destroy my perfect social status. Well, social status is more important in society a lot than we realize.

Well enough about the philosophical discussions.

I am so tired after writing mid-terms. Maybe I should take a break and spend some time with my classmates.

Specifically Honomai Ichinose. I should spend time with her tomorrow.

With that in mind, I have gone to my room as it's too late to do anything for today due to it being midnight

<The next day>

3rd POV

Today is the day Akira planned to spend his time with Honami Ichinose. So he contacted Ryuji Kanzaki and sent the schedules for his followers. Which is more than half of the class.

Well, It all took his charm, and the way he talks made him popular in class. Well, he is the kushida of class B. As some people might point it. But Akira didn't care about opinions. He cared whether he can control others to do the things he wanted to do with them.

Well Akira approached Honami after a long search and told her

"Hey Ichinose, Could we hang out today. I want to spend time with you and make you my friend " Akira requested Ichinose using the keyword

"Sure, I would love to be your friend . Let's go " Honami accepted wanting to be Akira's friend

"Let's go to the movie now shall we, " Akira told Ichinose.

Akira and Ichinose went to the movie theatre which the school built for entertainment purposes. The ticket is purchasable with private points as currency.

Akira wanted to pay for the movie tickets as he wanted Honami to feel indebted to him.But Honami insisted on paying for the movie tickets. Akira deduced that accepting Honami's offer will lead to better influence over her compared to his initial decision and who is he to refuse free tickets.

It doesn't matter if you are fully loaded. Free stuff is free stuff. It feels so great when you experience things for free rather than purchasing them.

Akira decided to watch a romantic movie and purchased it.

After all, the only choices for a movie genre are horror, romance, or adult-themed. If he wanted to watch other genres he would watch at home.

He specifically decided to watch those for obvious reasons.

Well there is no r-18 movies available so he chooses a romantic movie

"What kind of movie we are watching Fukuhara-san, " Ichinose asked