Chapter-24 : The talk between two evils

3rd POV

<After the class>

Sarah has reached out in class-D grabbing the attention of all the class-D boys and making the perverted people of class-D fawn over her busty body. The girl looked at her with jealous looks. Sarah visibly cringed at the class-D expressions. Even she expected some decency, she is not used to such undisciplined behavior from the students due to her staying in class-B. She has clearly glad that she is not in class-D. She will die even staying one day, but she had to muster up her courage and take Ayanokoji.

"Go out with me. I'd expected to hear from you sooner. " Sarah said, trying to play as a confession to trap him. She didn't like Kiyotaka at all. He looks so bland and boring she doesn't know why her beloved favors him. Kiyotaka is decent but he doesn't have proper social skills and has a pretty dull look.

"Woah. Ayanokoji got a girl " Ike said with a jealous tone.

"God damn it. Why can't it be me " Yamuichi said with a painful expression.

Sarah is visibly disgusted by them, she didn't know how a prestigious school like this could accept these flawed students. Decency and trust should be there between classmates but these freaks hate each other. Working with each other is an impossible task for them to achieve.

Now, ayanokouji has no choice but to accept her decision regardless of his choice. If he rejects her choice he might be targeted by jealous simps and pesky classmates who will trouble him over the fact that he rejected a cute classmate. Not knowing the fact that relationships need a proper understanding of the persons.

Even if he takes a brave decision to reject her. Sarah will play the victim card. A room full of idiotic people who can't even trust their own classmates will believe anything as long as it fulfills their petty imagination. In the end going with her is the most logical decision.

[Strike 1: Controlling ayankouji using his dumb classmates against him ]

"I accept, " Ayanokouji said with a monotone

After she leaves the room, Kiyotaka leaves the room on his own and follows Sarah out into the hallway. In light of recent events ...

He was wondering if it would be convenient for him to follow her without a proper reason.

After some walking, they have reached an old cabin. He found Akira sitting at the table with a chessboard and he was sipping black coffee.

"Good job, Sarah. Thanks for bringing him there " Akira told Kiyotaka.

"No problem, ~Darling " Sarah told him.

Ayanokouji feels like being cucked. Didn't she just say that she wanted to date him? Fortunately for him he doesn't love anyone.

"I hope I'm not intruding, you both" Kiyotaka told Akira wanting to start a conversation.

"Ahh.. Excuse me," Akira said

"Please take these up to Mr. Sho and make sure he packs my black pants and headphones, " Akira told Sarah

"I'll take care of it, darling, ...Thank you " Sarah replied

"I do apologize, I'm off on a hectic schedule," Akira told Kiyotaka

"Would you care for some tea or coffee?" Akira told kiyotaka

" Neither," Kiyotaka told

"Something stronger perhaps?" Akira told him

"No... but might I trouble you for ice cream?" Kiyotaka said with a monotone.

"I was told that your classmates are in a good mood. How are your classmates doing?

"He'll no longer be a part of our class. He's out of our school permanently. I... believe you are the reason for this " Kiyotaka said with a serious expression on his face. He knew Akira knew what he was talking about.