Chapter-25: The tale of Honami the brave

Prior to the plot of her high school life, she had once happily lived a fun, comfortable lifestyle throughout both her elementary school and middle school years. She made plenty of friends, both boys and girls alike. Honami happens to hail from a fatherless family, living with her mom and her little sister who is two years younger than her. Honami's family isn't very well-off as her mother had it hard, working full-time as she alone raised two children all by herself without their father around to help.

Ever since elementary school, Honami had made it her plan to get a job of her own after she finished middle school. Sincerely looking to increase her family's low income and give them happiness, Honami thought that she could be of use to the two by seeking a job where she can work to earn money like her mother.

Because it would cost a lot of money to get into high school, Honami's reason for searching for a job was so that she could help out not only herself but also her mother and sister financially as well. In the end, this idea she had in mind couldn't come to pass because her mother was opposed to it. Nonetheless, even without the money, Honami did in fact successfully put in a lot of effort and time to study and developed her skills as hard as possible.

Although she found sports rather difficult, Honami does try to put as much effort into them as she did with her studies. Thanks to that, she was able to make use of the student scholarship system and reach the top of her middle school. As an honors student and a member of the student council in middle school, she was offered a spot at a private high school on a scholarship. By the time she entered her 3rd year in middle school, Honami was even able to gain the title of student council president that she had longed to seek after.

During the summer of that year, she discovered her mother pushed herself too hard and collapsed while trying to support and raise their livelihood as a family. At some point in time, later on, her mother would go through sudden hospitalization, leaving the former unable to buy her younger sister a birthday present.

Seeing the anguish and ridicule her sister was showing to their mom for not getting her first present, Honami figured the only way to restore her smile is that she, the elder sister, must be the one to do it in her mother's stead. So, after school on the day of her sister's birthday, Honami went to a department store and stole for the very first time a fashionable hair clip that was worth 10,000 yen without getting caught red-handed.

Despite feeling guilty for having committed theft, she still went home and presented the hair clip to her sulking little sister which made the latter happy. Even though Honami had told her sister beforehand to keep the present a secret from their mom, she ended up wearing it anyway the next time they went to pay a visit to her in the hospital. Through that visit, her mother learned of the robbery she did in the store and became seriously angry with Honami to the point where she got slapped for it and took away the hair clip from her sister.

Although her mother was supposed to stay hospitalized, Honami was forcibly dragged back to the store by the latter to return it. At the same time, Honami would prostrate on her hands and knees while begging for their forgiveness for the crime she had done to them. Whilst the store didn't hand her over to the police, the commotion about the theft she committed still did spread beyond her control.

It is currently unclear as to what changes happened to Honami's relationship with her family members or about what it is like between them now that the incident has long been resolved. Without Akira's intervention, Honami would have never forgiven herself for what she had done or come to terms with it. Driven by her guilty conscience and laying the blame on herself, she wasted almost half of the 3rd-year of middle school and became a lone wolf, becoming something different from how she behaved originally.

Due to Akira's presence in the timeline, she had never met Ayanokouji Kiyotaka which has resulted in Sudo getting expelled from the class due to being unable to prove his innocence due to lack of evidence and Sakura dying of a rare disease that is not treated properly in time. Akira can behave properly when the situation demands him to do so.

<Present>

3rd POV

Now Honami is currently looking out for someone who might help her in facing a love confession from her friend.

"There you are " Honami replied with relief after seeing Akira.

"Hello, Honami dear~ How are you? " Akira replied.

"Akira-san Ah! Honami replied, yelping when Akira grabbed her by the waist and gave her a lot of kisses.

"Mmph *Kiss* aah~ " Honami replied with moans while Akira is kissing her lips and consequently enjoying her insides. Akira is totally making out with Honami.

Chihiro is watching them from afar with a jealous and aroused look on her face. She somehow enjoyed the way Akira is making out with her. Chihiro is a classmate and friend of Honami who unbeknownst to her had actually harbored romantic feelings for her. Chihiro later wrote a love letter to confess her feelings to Honami but the latter did not reciprocate those feelings and had no idea of how to handle it without hurting her.

Akira grabbed Honami's butt and gently squeezed it making her moan in pleasure.

When Chihiro saw Honami making love with Akira, she became jealous and quickly teared up. Leaving a heartbroken Chihiro running off in tears.

Honami and Akira have noticed her running off.

"OH NO. I have completely forgotten about Chihiro when you came. " Honami told Akira, realizing the great mistake she had made. She had thought she had offended Chihiro by mistake.

"Don't worry I will take care of her " Akira replied calming down Honami and he left to find chihiro.