Chapter-12 : A forbidden relationshipe (R-18)

A/n : Caution for simps

B-mailing,mature content ahead which might harm some simps

3rd POV

In the room , sat a busty middle aged women wearing the instructor coat outside but a slitted dress inside The room was identical to the second one-a small table was situated beside the sitting instructor and a tall lamp lightening up the entire room.

Chie is a young adult woman of average height with chest-length light-brown hair that is curled at the bottom with bangs hanging on the right side, purple eyes and a slim but well-endowed body.

But akira is not amused . He just wanted to get of there . Akira doesn't like alcohol or smoking . He doesn't like the smell . He doesn't like chie due to her alchohlic and useless as a teacher .

Although he isn't the one who should ask . He thought why they let as smoking women and a drunken woman as a teacher . Maybe they both seduced him . He is sure that chie did otherwise who would accept her as teacher , someone who is clumsy and unreliable .

Akira has to admit the only good thing was her assets .which is obvious .

She is being flirty and approached him , so it's only right that he would accept her and help his teacher right

Akira slowly approached chie.

"Chie , it looks like you have been wounded allow your humble student to heal it ."

"What are you saying ?"Chie responded with surprised face

He was already infromt of her .His back arched forward , his face right in front of hers .He gently touched her smooth thighs with one hand and tucked her hair behind her ear with the other .

Strangely enough ,chie didn''t stop him or say anything.

He slowly moved his hand up her thigh until his fingers touched her vulva over her panties .She changed her sitting position and opened her legs to give him way .His lips were now very close to the ear behind which her hair was tuked

He rubbed while gently rubbing her vula with his finger "I can see that you have a wound here . Don't worry .I will heal it for you ."

At that moment her cheeks were red and the sound of heavy breathing permeated through the air .

Before she could reply ,he bit her ear in a soft and erotic manner .

"Ah..." A soft moan escaped her lips

He moved his face downward and kissed the side of her neck and started to move his hand faster .

"Mhmm...Aah " she began to moan harder .

None of them were worried about someone overhearing them as both of knew about the rooms were soundproof .

Sensing her panties turning wet .He stopped kissing due to the bad alcohol smell which he couldn't tolerate further and backed off .He looked into her eyes and she looked back .As if they reached a consensus , both of them moved in for the kiss .

While their lips were touched , he moved one of his hand inside her panties and began to rub faster .

Not long after their lips touched ,Akira put his tongue into he play and chie responded with hers .Not holding back ,he penetrated her slippery pussy with two of his fingers and begun to stroke it .

"Mhm...Mhm.."The kiss muffled her moans

he used his other hand to fondle her well endowed rounded breasts and began to play with them . He liked how soft and fluffy they are .While kissing her wildy

Finally she climaxed .Her female love juice gasheed out . Her moans were muffled by their erotic kiss .

"I am not satisfied at all , "Akira replied in dissatisfaction

"Let's play another role " Akira said

"Be my little slut " Akira commanded the now controlling chie like a puppet .

Chie sat in front of akira

*SLAP* *SLAP*

Akira roughly slapped her two cheeks for her alcohol smell

and grabbed her face and forcing her to go for a blowjob and all

.....

..

They both engaged in various bdsm . with akira torturing chie and pleasuring himself from her .

Chie is currently moaing from chocking her with his legs .

Akira slapped her intimate areas with his hands and did many deeds pleasuring himself for his stress relief .

He enjoyed very much .

Chie was very Exhausted , her face is filled with two red hand prints from akira and Is fully naked ,with two pair of hand prints from her breasts and ass

Akira liked sadism over slutty women like chie . He liked chie now but he will treat her like this . After all chie wasn't as decent person , not that he cared of course . Afterall every human is guilty to him .

Whether what happened , akira isn't satisfied yet , he wanted more . It didn't satisfied him , anime girls are a different breed compared to the real world girls.they have proper body for him.

He took chie with his hands at her chin ,her mouth is filled with his cum smeell, he copped some further feels from her breast which is warm and soft while rubbing himself against while embracing her feminine skin with his soft hands . he took some time embracing her thighs her navels while resting his head on chie soft chest .'

"Chie , i want to ask you something "Akira asked her

Chie is now in completely akira's control which is caused by akira's pheramones and her lust took her place and she completely agreed to it .

Well even if she didn't akira would've blakmailed her somehow . Akira wants to get his job done .

Akira explained his plan and how class-B can be top class with his help .Chie is genuinely surprised with his plan .She didn't think Class-b can reach Class-A at all but with akira being here that changed her mind

"I Didn't think class B could become Class-A that easily , but you changed everything , Akira , What a naughty boy you are ~"Chie said with a lusty tone

In response to her statement , akira pierced her body with his .

Akira and chie spent a long time at night , Embracing their bodies as whole enjoying the wholesome teacher to student bonding.