Arisu is persistent(r-18)

With a determined glint in her eyes, Arisu carefully positioned herself over Akira. Taking a deep breath, she began to lower herself, guiding him to her entrance. However, before she could fully take him in, Akira stopped her with a firm grip on her hips.

"Arisu," he started, his voice hesitant yet firm, "you're on your period, right?"

She looked down, locking eyes with him. There was a brief moment of vulnerability, her façade wavering just a touch. "Yes," she admitted quietly, "I am."

Akira frowned slightly, concern evident in his eyes. "We should be care-"

Arisu cut him off with a sly grin, pushing herself a bit closer. "Oh, Akira," she purred, her fingers tracing patterns on his chest, "Don't you trust me?"

Seeing his hesitation, she took the opportunity to take control of the situation. Positioning herself above him, she slowly began to lower herself, taking him in. As he slid inside, her breath hitched, and she let out a soft moan, "Mmm... the feeling is incredible."

With her eyes still locked onto his, she whispered, "Tell me, how does it feel for you?"

Akira's response came out as a breathy moan, "Intense... You feel so warm, so tight."

They moved in harmony, each thrust heightening their pleasure. The air between them crackled with electric passion,

Arisu's determination and raw emotion was evident as she took control, guiding herself down onto Akira. As she did, he could feel every nuance of her body — the warmth that enveloped him, the subtle ripples and tightness of her muscles, the rhythmic pulsating as she adjusted to his size. There was something almost musical about the sensations, each movement resonating in a different octave.

Akira explored the contours of Arisu's insides, feeling the silken smoothness give way to tiny, undulating ridges. As she thrust, every ridge grazed him, sending ripples of pleasure throughout his entire body. The more she moved, the more sensations bombarded him — some sharp and electrifying, others soft and undulating.

Arisu's eyes were half-lidded, lost in the intoxication of the sensation. The look on her face was a mix of dominance and pure ecstasy. Every time she thrust her hips downward, she let out a deep, throaty moan, showcasing just how much she was enjoying their intimate dance. With each thrust, she took him deeper, challenging her limits and asserting her dominance.

As their rhythm intensified, Akira's hands wandered up, cupping the weight of her breasts, feeling the hard peaks of her nipples against his palms. Their heavy breathing was synchronized, the air between them charged with desire and anticipation.

Drawing him out almost entirely, Arisu paused for a split second before slamming down, taking him in fully. Akira gasped, the sensation overwhelming. The warmth, the tightness, the slickness — it was a symphony of sensations that threatened to undo him.

Arisu leaned down, her lips brushing against his ear, "How does it feel?" she whispered, her voice sultry and teasing. "Being inside me, being claimed by me?"

His response was breathy, almost desperate, "Incredible... I've never felt anything like this before." The way she was moving, grinding her hips in tantalizing circles, was driving him wild.

Their connection was palpable. Beyond the physical pleasure, there was an emotional bond being forged. Every gaze, every touch, every shared moan seemed to pull them closer, deepening their connection.

Hours seemed to pass like minutes. With every climax they reached, they only seemed to want more. The two of them, locked in this intimate dance, seemed to defy the boundaries of time and space.