Chapter -20 :Tainting Honami (r-18)

3rd POV
Akira and Honami have arrived at the movie. The movie has some mature and romantic scenes.
Akira made sure to pick seats far away from the screen
when he arrived at the cinema hall. he made sure to check where he can sit
"Ah! I guess this where we should sit "Akira exclaimed to Honami
"Ok Fukukhara-san. Should we purchase snacks?" Honami asked Akira
"Don't worry I have already ordered the necessary snacks for the movie. " Akira told Honami.
Akira and Honami sat at their respective seats, sitting close to each other.
Soon the cinema started and after 30 minutes of the movie, a romantic scene is set up in the movie. Making Honami blush experiencing the science.
Akira interlinked his hands with Honami's hand and he started playing with her fingers.
He squeezed her fingers making Honami blush at the physical contact.
"So rough" Honami muttered embarrassed.
After some time he took his hand away from Honami's hand. Honami gave a sad expression to Akira.
She felt good holding his rough and yet warm hands
Akira put his hand on her breast and started caressing it above her dress.
In the heat of the moment, Honami noticed that and didn't complain and allowed him to caress her breasts.
Akira started playing with them squeezing making them erect and making Honami hot in her lower region.
After some time the romantic moment became very erotic and showed very heated scenes which aren't for below 18 years.
"Damn even I didn't expect this to be this heated " Akira muttered.
Honami is currently seeing the movie with wide eyes with her pupils expanded while she is looking at the movie drooling with a lewd expression on her face while blushing heavily.
"I think even she has those desires. It's that she unconsciously activated those desires within her. I am pretty sure she is unaware of those feelings herself "Akira muttered
It's obvious Honami's mind is clouded enough and she is unconsciously liking the scene.
Akira put his hand on Honami's leg gently caressing her soft, creamy legs while squeezing them occasionally making Honami moan in pleasure.
With the rough touch of Akira's hands on her thighs. Honami got her first-ever Nosebleed. some blood came out from her nose while she is making a happy face.
It's obvious that the feelings that Honami is feeling now are very much pleasing her and she liked it. She is very new to this and unaware of what it meant.
  Honami wanted these new feelings within her to last more.
She is panting from how fast her heart is beating now. She feels like her heart could break from her chest at any moment. While her mind is very foggy and she is currently in her hangover mode.
"Here is your french fries and the drink you have ordered sir ." one of the movie staff said delivering the drinks
Akira's Pov
I will rate you high for your good timing
"Enjoy your stay with your girlfriend,sir," He said with a slight smile
I will rate you low due to your unnecessary remark.
After he had left.
I had moved my hand over Honami's skirt.
I expected her to complain or to give some resistance but she nodded silently.
I think I can push my hands under her body and she will allow me to do anything to her . It seems like Honami became my fangirl now.
I wanted her to show some resistance now.I like dominating the hard-willed girls who resist my advances.
The one who gives a tough fight and will try to fight back.
All the girls either approached or allowed my advances. It feels like I am a casanova.
Well, I am in my old life. But these girls are intelligent. But it seems Intelligence is not a measure for decision making .
Well, it would be bad and boring if the girl is anything other than Honami. Honami Has vivid expressions and there is a reason Akira picked her.
Akira has notice how aroused Honami is and he saw how her state is .
Akira put his around around Honami's breasts and squeezed a little. making Honami's nipples erect.
" Aaah~"Honami moaned in pleasure.
Akira begun playing honami's nipples roughly while not rough enough to cause pain to honami.
afterward he grabbed honami by her and begun planting kisses in her neck.  completely making her tempted to him
"aaah~ akira-kun. please " Honami begged for more.Honami eye expressions and body betrayed her thoughts.
she a young maiden is being tempted by a badass boy like a akira.
Honami feels herself disgusted by how she she behaves towards her idol and she wanted to go in her home for embarrassment.
" it's okay Honami everything will be good " Akira told Honami
Akira reassured and licked Honami's cheek gently hitting a part of her cheek and kissed her.
honami being a teenage girl is aroused by her dirty fantasy about being dominated.
the fantasy which she is not aware and feel shameful for being such a perverted girl.
in the end honami thought that akira is aroused due to her
Akira put his hand under Honami's skirt.
His hand directly touched her underwear.Akira has noticed that her underwear is wet and feels warm . Honami moaned in pleasure from Akira's touch
He didn't expect Honami to get that much aroused by him that quick . He has planned much to do with her . But it is moving and happening too fast
"Time is a thief "Akira muttered to himself.
Akira gently nudged Honami panties
"Aaah~ . F-Fukuhara -san " Honami said while moaning.
"How is today's movie," Akira asked Honami
"It is good but I feel weird seeing that. "Honami said truthfully to Akira
"OK, "Akira told her
"Fukuhara-kun you feel weird too? don't you " Honami exclaimed
"I have noticed you touching me and to be honest for some reason I liked it. " Honami exclaimed
What the heck she is saying . Honami is really different breed from other girls. Anyone would've had an angry or aroused mood . But she has a confused and curious expression
"Do you feel the same Fukuhara-san? You must have been aroused and couldn't control yourself because of me right " Honami told Akira.
Well if you are playing that way then I will
"To be fair . I have liked running my hands through you Honami. I want you to be with me all by myself. " Akira replied with a hasty smile .
"I am so sorry . Fukuhara-san " Honami said with a smile .
After the movie has been over. We have gone outside to discuss the movie.
We have also discussed the upcoming exams and how we can raise our class bond and befriend everyone.
"Honami you are really a naughty girl ~*chu*" I said while kissing Honami's cheek
Honami responded by blushing as hard she can be and she covered her face.
"Fukuhara-san s-sorry for my misbehavior.I hope you will not break our friendship just because of me. " She said apologizing
"I am sorry for what I did " Honami apologized with a bow
"I don't what you are saying but we should go to our dorms .It's too late to do anything for now " I told her as it
Honami had noticed how dark it is.As I am about to go to my dorms
Honami tugged my shirt and stopped me .
"Wait it is too late . Come to my dorm.You have to go too far to go to your room " Honami exclaimed
"I don't want you to faint while you are going to your dorm " Honami said truthfully
Well if that's what she wanted.Don't complain about the consequences she might face later
"It's alright Honami I will come to your dorm " I told her
Let's see how will Honami's room will be
"Here hold this " Akira said giving Honami a alice doll.
"what is this akira, " Honami said not realizing she has been calling Akira by his first name.
"Alice. I will give it to the persons who I feel extremely close to " Akira said with a smile.
Honami will always be interesting to be with. My dear Minami. I will give you the Alice doll.
save it for later.
Nagumo I think you should target some other girl for now.