Harem formed

Just as the room was about to sink into another round of silence, the door swung open once again. It was Honami, her usual calm and collected demeanor slightly frayed. She looked around, catching the tension in the room before her gaze landed on Akira.

"Kamuro... Arisu..." she paused, taking a deep breath. "I also want to stand by your side. I want to be a part of this... I want to be your servant, too, Akira."

Her statement was met with wide eyes. It was one thing for Kamuro to say those words, but for Honami, one of the most admired and respected students, it was quite another. Honami's decision added another layer to the complex relationship among them, making it clear that things were about to get a lot more complicated. Akira remained silent, processing this new information while Arisu and Kamuro exchanged glances. The room was charged with anticipation, awaiting Akira's response.

Just when the silence was about to become unbearable, there was yet another interruption. This time it was Chiaki, who sauntered into the room, her cheeks flushed with indignation.

"Fine!" she huffed, crossing her arms defiantly. "If you're all doing this...then I guess I will too."

She turned to Akira, her eyes flaring with determination. "I'll become your servant too, Akira. But only because it seems like the logical thing to do, not because I like you or anything!"

Her announcement was greeted with a collective gasp. Chiaki, usually so self-assured and determined, had just volunteered to put herself under Akira's command. It seemed that Akira's strange charisma was influencing even the most unexpected people.

Despite her tsundere tone, the sincerity of Chiaki's commitment was clear. With a nod of understanding, Akira accepted her pledge. The room seemed to breathe a collective sigh of relief, the tension dissipating as everyone settled into the new reality of their circumstances.

The surprising chain of events took an even more surprising turn when the door of the room suddenly burst open, and in walked Ryūen and Kōenji, of all people. They strode in as if they owned the place, their confident smiles belying the unusualness of the situation.

"Yo, Akira," greeted Ryūen, smirking. "I've been thinking...this harem of yours is starting to look quite intriguing."

Kōenji nodded in agreement, crossing his arms over his chest. "Indeed. It seems your influence is quite... persuasive."

"Are you... are you saying...?" Arisu stuttered, her eyes wide in shock.

"Yes, we're saying we want to be a part of it," Kōenji stated bluntly, his nonchalant tone making the others stare at him in disbelief.

Ryūen shrugged, his smirk widening. "Why not? It could be fun."

The room was filled with stunned silence. Akira blinked, looking as if he wasn't quite sure how to process the latest developments. This was indeed turning out to be a very unexpected day.

Akira looked at them for a moment before breaking out into a hearty laugh, causing everyone in the room to look at him in confusion.

"Woah, woah, woah," he finally managed to say between his fits of laughter, "I appreciate your...uh...willingness to join, but let's get one thing straight." He paused for a moment, making sure he had their full attention. "I'm not a homosexual, despite what my...charismatic demeanor may suggest. So don't expect any kisses or anything of the sort from me."

Ryūen and Kōenji exchanged a look before shrugging, seemingly unfazed by Akira's declaration. "Fair enough," Kōenji replied with a nod. "We're in it for the adventure, not the romance."