Chapter-27: Desert Island test

3rd POV

Chie came inside the class-b to explain the class-b about the deserted island test

The test will last one week on the deserted island and the students are required to live together as a group. They will not be allowed to return to the ship without a justifiable reason. Each class will receive two tents, two flashlights,s and a box of matches. As the students appear dissatisfied, the teachers explain the theme of the test is "freedom" and they can still be able to do whichever activities they want during the week on the island. Each class also receives 300 S-points as a budget and a survival manual. When the test is over, the class's remaining points will be added to their total class points.

A student from A-Class is absent due to poor health, leaving them to start with 270 points. Akira guessed which student it is. Some B-Class students started thinking about the increase in allowance points and the concern of their friends. Each student receives a smart wristwatch that they mustn't take off during the test. Chie mentions that she doesn't know any way to pass the test without spending points. She also points out the penalties they may receive in the process, listed on the last page of the manua

Those unable to continue the test due to poor health or injury will result in a 30-point penalty and retirement.

Pollution of the environment will result in a 20-point penalty.

Each absence at 8 AM and 8 PM daily roll call will result in a 5-point penalty.

Violence, theft, or destruction of property against another class will result in immediate failure for the class to whom the offending student belongs and the forfeiture of all that student's private points.

Those unable to continue the test due to poor health or injury will result in a 30-point penalty and retirement.

Pollution of the environment will result in a 20-point penalty.

Each absence at 8 AM and 8 PM daily roll call will result in a 5-point penalty.

Violence, theft, or destruction of property against another class will result in immediate failure for the class to whom the offending student belongs and the forfeiture of all that student's private points.

In case the class's points budget is already at 0, the point penalties will be nullified. Chabashira then instructs her students on how to make a basic toilet from cardboard. The Hygenic freaks of Class B got chills including Akira, who himself is a health freak.

There are designated spots on the island where a class can have the right to 'occupy' them and use the area as they wish.

A special key card is required to occupy a spot.

The key card can only be used by the person designated as "leader". The leader cannot be changed without suitable justification.

Each occupation of a spot grants one bonus point to the occupying class.

Occupation rights expire every eight hours, and each renewal grants another bonus point to the class in question.

The bonus points cannot be used to spend during the test but will be added later to the class points total.

Using another class's occupied spot without permission will result in a 50-point penalty.

On the last day of the test, each class can declare who they think is the leader of the other classes. For each leader guessed correctly, that class receives 50 bonus points while the class whose leader is guessed correctly loses 50 points as a penalty and losses all bonus points gained during the test. If the leader is guessed incorrectly, the class loses 50 points as a penalty.

"What should we do now, I don't want to use a cardboard box as a toilet. " Yuki Himeno complained.

"What is so bad about those cardboard boxes. They seem fine to me " So Shibata said to everyone

"I am sure that while some people feel that it's not a big deal. Our hygiene is the most important thing. But we can't just use our points needlessly. " Ryuji Kanzaki said being on edge. He clearly has not prepared for this event.

Akira's eyes lighted up a little and he found a good opportunity to raise influence. An opportunity that is present in front of him.

"Everyone please calm down," Akira told in a sweet tone calming them down.

"I know we will lose points by spending on toilets. But I don't want us to fight among ourselves. Let's just spend some points to get some materials that can maintain our hygiene on this island. You guys are more important to me than just mere points " Akira told them.

The translation of the above statement is that. Akira wanted to maintain his hygiene being a clean freak so he put some of the S-points to buy materials that can retain his hygienic body. And about the part where he spoke to them about class B is more important to them than points. Let's just say Akira has alternate ideas in mind rather to gain points later.

Akira wanted total influence over class B. So he decided to make some sweet talking to them.

"Everyone I sincerely hope you will be alright on this desert island. Let's only use points when they are needed. I don't want us to run out of points. I don't want us to be troubled by the lack of points to purchase objects. " Akira told everyone.

It seems everyone is moved by the speech. Well, that works if your class is Class-B. Akira is not well in the mind due to some heavy workload he has to do. So he put Honami, Kanazaki, Sarah, and kate in charge and watch while he went inside his tent to rest.

Akira feels headache and tired due to some unknown reason, so he had decided to rest for a while until things settle down.

Akira has reached his bedcovers and set up a bed in order to sleep in it. He pulled out a blanket and slept using it to cover himself from the cold air and bugs.