Ryueen kakeru joins the team

In the aftermath of Kiyotaka Ayanokoji's expulsion, the entire student body of the Advanced Nurturing High School was thrown into chaos. Ayanokoji had always been a controversial figure, but his abrupt dismissal was unexpected to say the least. This upheaval further destabilized the already complex power dynamics within the school.

Akira and his team saw an opportunity amidst this chaos. Ayanokoji's absence meant that Class-D was vulnerable and disoriented - the perfect time to strike. They began their operation, cleverly manipulating the school's internal politics to their advantage.

On the other side, Arisu Sakayanagi, the class leader of Class-A, was facing her own set of challenges. Ayanokoji's expulsion had thrown her off balance. Not because she harbored any romantic feelings for him, but because his presence had always been a part of her calculations. Now, she needed to recalibrate her strategies. Despite this, she remained composed and in control, directing her class with her usual stern and calculating demeanor.

Meanwhile, Kamuro and Yuna, under Akira's guidance, were working their own angles, furthering their scheme in various ways - Kamuro with her demure charm, and Yuna with her outgoing personality. The school was like a chess board, and they were moving their pieces with precision.

Unbeknownst to them, another player was entering the game. Honami Ichinose, the class leader of Class-B, with her keen intellect and heightened awareness, had started to notice the subtle shifts in the school's dynamics. She had always been a force to reckon with, but now, it seemed like she was preparing to make her move.

How these threads would intertwine and affect the fate of the students of Advanced Nurturing High School, only time would tell. But one thing was clear - the game was far from over.

Meanwhile, Honami Ichinose, the class leader of Class-B, was not just a bystander in these high stakes. Her innocent, compassionate exterior belied a sharp intellect and an innate talent for manipulation when necessary. It was a dangerous combination that many underestimated. Honami had an uncanny ability to rally others to her cause, painting herself as a beacon of support and trust.

Although outwardly she appeared oblivious, beneath the surface, her mind was always analyzing, assessing, planning. She was like a quiet storm, brewing in the distance, slowly but steadily gaining momentum. Those who knew her well knew never to underestimate her. Akira was one of them.

Once, Akira had found himself entangled with Honami in a more personal manner. A late-night meeting had escalated, leading to an intimate encounter between them. It was a moment of weakness, of giving into primal desires, yet it had given Akira an insight into a different side of Honami. Behind her innocent demeanor was a passionate woman who could be just as assertive when the situation demanded it.

However, that was in the past. Now, as they navigated the complex power dynamics of their school, their prior personal connection added another layer of complexity to their interactions. 

Under the cover of night, Akira and Arisu stealthily made their way across the Advanced Nurturing High School campus, heading towards the class C dorms. Their destination was the room of one Ryūen Kakeru, the notorious leader of class C. This was a man known for his unpredictable nature and ruthless tactics, and approaching him was not a decision they had taken lightly.

Knocking on his door, they were ushered in by one of Ryūen's lackeys. The room was as they had expected: filled with the hazy smoke of Ryūen's ever-present cigarette and decorated in a way that was aggressively personal. Despite the late hour, Ryūen was wide awake, reclining in a chair with an air of nonchalance.

"Akira. Arisu," he greeted, taking a long drag from his cigarette before flicking the ashes into a nearby tray. "To what do I owe this... unexpected visit?"