Arisu became love struck

Arisu took a deep breath, steeling herself for the conversation she was about to have. Her father, Mr. Sakayanagi, looked at her expectantly from across his grandiose desk. His eyes held a mix of affection and curiosity, likely intrigued by the serious tone she had taken.

"Papa," she began, her voice steady. "I want to get married."

The words hung in the air for a moment, Mr. Sakayanagi's surprise clearly reflected in his widened eyes.

"Marry?" he echoed, his surprise soon replaced by a stern, assessing gaze. "You're young, Arisu. You have so many opportunities ahead of you."

Arisu nodded, meeting his gaze with a determined one of her own. "I understand, Papa. But this is something I feel strongly about. I've met someone who I believe can make me truly happy."

A heavy silence settled in the room, Mr. Sakayanagi clearly caught off-guard. But as he studied his daughter's earnest expression, his stern demeanor softened.

"Arisu...You're my precious girl. I only want what's best for you," he said, his voice thick with concern. "If this is truly what you want, then... we will discuss this. But you must promise to consider your decision carefully."

Arisu's eyes sparkled with relief and appreciation. She knew her father had only her best interests at heart. "Thank you, Papa. I promise," she said, an elated smile on her face as the weight lifted off her chest. Her future seemed brighter than ever before.

Arisu's eyes sparkled as she gazed out the window, lost in her thoughts. "He's very intelligent, Papa," she started, her voice filled with admiration. "He's brave, and he's strong. He always stands up for what he believes in and doesn't back down, no matter what."

Mr. Sakayanagi listened quietly as his daughter continued. "He's also really kind, you know? He cares about his friends and would do anything for them. And... he makes me laugh," she added, a soft blush creeping onto her cheeks. "He has this sense of humor that's... it's really unique. It's like he can always find a way to make things better, no matter how bad they seem."

Throughout her description, Mr. Sakayanagi remained silent, studying his daughter's glowing face. He had never seen her this... girlish before. The change was astonishing, to say the least. His little girl, the always calm, collected and ruthless strategist, was sitting before him, her cheeks pink, her eyes bright, talking about a boy. And the worst part was, he had no idea who this boy was.

"Who is this boy, Arisu?" he asked finally, curiosity getting the better of him. Arisu only giggled, a secretive smile on her face. "That's a secret, Papa," she said, winking at him. Then, rising from her seat, she gave him a peck on the cheek. "Don't worry. You'll meet him soon enough."

As she exited the room, Mr. Sakayanagi was left alone with his thoughts. Whoever this boy was, he had clearly won his daughter's heart. And for now, that was all that mattered.

For the following days, Arisu seemed to be walking on air. Every so often, she would catch herself daydreaming, a dreamy smile on her face as she thought about Akira. She would doodle little hearts on her notebooks, giggling to herself whenever she imagined Akira's reactions to her antics. She spent more time than usual in front of the mirror, trying out new hairstyles, new dresses, always asking herself the same question - would Akira like this?

Her friends couldn't help but notice the change in her behavior. They'd known Arisu as the strong-willed, intelligent strategist who always had a plan in mind. This love-struck, starry-eyed version of Arisu was something new, and they found it both endearing and amusing.

One day, as she was passing by a jewelry store, a certain ring caught her eye. It was a simple band, nothing too flashy, but there was a certain elegance to it that made it stand out. Without even thinking, Arisu found herself walking into the store, her heart pounding in her chest.