Childhood friend you wanted to fuck(CFYF)

Arisu Sakayanagi, the delicate leader of Class A in the Advanced Nurturing High School, watched Akira with a look of affection and trepidation. Akira, the self-proclaimed leader of Class B, was notorious for his manipulative and sinister ways, yet his charm had drawn her in.

"Akira," she began, her voice soft yet steady. "You always seem to know the right moves, you always appear so... calculative. It's as if you don't let your emotions get in the way."

Akira chuckled, his eyes glinting mischievously under the hallway lights. His lips turned up in a smirk that was part mockery, part amusement.

"Arisu," he replied, his voice low and smooth. "While it's true that I've mastered the art of manipulation, it doesn't mean I'm devoid of heart."

The confession was unexpected, throwing Arisu off guard. She blinked, her eyes searching his for any hint of deception.

"Your... heart?" she asked, her voice barely more than a whisper.

He nodded, his gaze fixed on her. "Indeed, Arisu. Even though it might seem like I'm always scheming, my actions are also guided by what my heart desires."

The sincerity in his voice seemed to resonate with Arisu. She took a moment to absorb his words, her heart pounding in her chest. She loved him, she realized, not just in spite of his machinations, but perhaps because of them. His heart, however twisted it might seem, had a strange pull that she couldn't resist.

"Fufufu, Akira," she chuckled, her laughter delicate yet strong. "Perhaps we're not so different, after all."

A sudden silence descended between them, a moment of quiet tension that was broken by Akira's unexpected confession.

"I am a virgin, Arisu," he admitted, his cheeks tinged with a hint of color. "And to be frank, talking to a beautiful girl like you...it excites me."

Arisu's eyes widened at his frank admission. She studied his face, her gaze flickering with surprise, amusement, and something deeper.

"Fufufu, Akira," she replied, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. "Such a claim is hard to believe. You, a virgin? With your cunning charm and good looks?"

He met her gaze, his eyes holding hers with an intensity that made her heart flutter. "Believe it or not, Arisu, it is the truth."

Her lips curled into a small smile, her heart pounding in her chest. She felt a strange thrill, a rush of adrenaline, and she made her next move.

"But Akira," she whispered, leaning in closer to him. "What if I asked you...to force me?"

Akira's eyes widened, the surprise evident in his face. He remained silent for a moment, weighing her words, his gaze never leaving hers.

"Arisu," he finally responded, his voice hoarse. "This is not a game. It's real. We need to be sure about what we're getting ourselves into. I don't take such matters lightly."

The tension between them was palpable, the undercurrents of attraction and desire mingling with the trepidation of the unknown

The intensity of their conversation was interrupted by Akira's soft, pondering question.

"Arisu," he started, his eyes looking deep into hers. "If I were just an ordinary boy, without the leadership, the talent, the manipulation, how would you treat me?"

Arisu blinked, taken aback by his question. The corner of her mouth curled up in a thoughtful smile.

Arisu paused, her gaze shifting to the window where the twilight cast a soft glow over the school grounds. Her fingers drummed on the table, her mind a flurry of thoughts and emotions.