Arisu is love with me part-3

Ever so subtle, Arisu found a way to lean into Akira, deliberately pressing her buxom assets against his arm. Her actions were nonchalant, as if she was merely seeking comfort, but the sparkle in her eyes said otherwise.

Akira glanced down, noting the increased proximity with a hint of amusement. He couldn't deny the pleasant warmth spreading through him, or how the softness of her body against his made his heart beat a little faster.

"Arisu," he began, his voice slightly choked as he addressed her.

"Yes?" She responded, looking up at him through her lashes, her expression the picture of innocence. However, the glimmer in her eyes betrayed her intentions.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Akira finally asked, a playful smirk curving his lips.

Arisu's answer came in the form of a sweet giggle, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she pressed herself even closer. "Who knows?" she said, a teasing lilt to her voice. "Is it working?"

As Akira and Arisu shared this light-hearted moment, a girl from a nearby group turned towards them, her gaze narrowed in suspicion. "Look at Akira, acting all sweet with Sakayanagi," she sneered, her voice loud enough for their small bubble to hear. "Has he developed a taste for lolis now?"

The comment hung in the air like a fog, the surrounding conversation faltering at the unexpected insult. The playful atmosphere quickly soured, Arisu's expression hardening as she turned towards the girl.

"What did you just say?" Arisu challenged, her voice colder than anyone had heard it before. Without waiting for a response, she launched herself at the offending girl, her fists flying in a frenzy of rage and indignation. The fight was short-lived, Arisu's small stature and lack of combat skills no match for the other girl's superior size and strength. Despite her spirit, Arisu found herself on the receiving end of the physical altercation, and was soon left in a beaten, albeit still defiant, state.

"Nobody insults Akira..." she mumbled through a split lip, her gaze still fixed with a fiery determination on the girl who had insulted her beloved.

The random girl, fueled by her own prejudice and resentment, advanced towards Arisu, her intention to further escalate the conflict clear. But before she could lay another hand on Arisu, her progress was abruptly halted.

With a speed that no one anticipated, Akira was suddenly in front of Arisu, shielding her from the oncoming threat. His hand shot out, seizing the girl's advancing arm in an iron grip. The girl's triumphant sneer vanished as pain contorted her features. With a swift, calculated motion, Akira twisted her arm. A sickening crack echoed through the corridor, followed by a scream of agony as her arm broke under his grip.

"Respect," Akira said, his voice calm yet carrying an unmistakable note of menace. "You would do well to learn it. If not for your fellow classmates, then at least for yourself."

As he released the girl, she fell to the ground, cradling her broken arm and whimpering. The entire corridor was silent, students staring in shocked disbelief at the scene that had just played out.

The students in the corridor broke into murmurs, their shocked whispers echoing throughout the hallway. Some of them pointed accusing fingers at Akira, their eyes wide with disbelief. "He...he used violence against a girl," one girl said, her voice shaking. Others nodded, their faces filled with a mix of fear and disgust.

Meanwhile, Arisu looked at Akira, her eyes shining with admiration and something deeper. "My hero," she said, her voice soft yet filled with genuine affection. Akira turned to look at her, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips. It wasn't the first time he'd been called a hero, but coming from Arisu, it meant something entirely different.