Planning to takeover academy

What happened here?" she inquired, her gaze cool and composed despite the curiosity in her tone.

Akira chuckled, leaning back in his chair with an amused glint in his eyes. "Let's just say... I was reminiscing about how I tamed Kamuro."

Arisu's eyebrow arched in interest, her arms crossing over her chest. "Tamed her? That's an... interesting choice of words."

Akira shrugged, his smirk widening. "Well, it's not entirely inaccurate."

At that moment, Kamuro returned, her cheeks still flushed and her composure barely regained. Catching the tail end of the conversation, she bristled. "What are you two talking about?"

Akira turned his gaze to Kamuro, a teasing edge to his voice as he revealed, "Just sharing some memories. Do you remember when we first started working together, Kamuro? You were so fiery, so defiant. I have to admit, it was quite a challenge."

Kamuro's eyes widened, her cheeks darkening as the memories flooded back. She remembered those initial encounters vividly - the relentless teasing, the occasional, accidental touches, the compliments that left her flustered and speechless.

"But over time," Akira continued, his gaze warm and filled with humor, "you slowly started accepting my comments, my assistance, my... presence. It was subtle, gradual even. You've always been independent, Kamuro, but you've also learned to accept help, to rely on others. And that, in my opinion, is how you were 'tamed.'"

The room fell silent as Akira's words settled, the tension broken only by Arisu's soft, amused chuckle. "You have a unique way of dealing with people, Akira," she commented, her eyes twinkling with mirth.

Akira simply shrugged, a satisfied smirk on his face as he leaned back in his chair. "Well, it's all about understanding and respecting others, isn't it?"

As Akira and Arisu settled into their usual strategizing session, Kamuro quietly slipped into the room, her demeanor significantly different than usual. Gone was the fiery, headstrong girl, replaced with a more demure, shy version of herself. Akira noticed the change but kept his focus on the task at hand, discussing the intricacies of the S-Class system with Arisu.

"So, the S-Class system," Akira began, his gaze thoughtfully focused on the chessboard in front of him. "It's certainly an intricate setup. It's designed to keep us competing against each other, always striving for more points."

Arisu nodded, her expression equally thoughtful. "Indeed. But if we manage to manipulate it to our benefit...we could essentially control the entire class hierarchy."

Akira's eyes lit up at Arisu's statement, a slow smile spreading across his face. "That's the spirit, Arisu. We don't play by their rules, we rewrite them. And for that, we'll need all the help we can get."

As they discussed their plans, Kamuro lingered in the background, occasionally chipping in with useful insights. She watched Akira, her usual defiance softened into a shy curiosity. She noticed his passion, the way his eyes lit up when he was strategizing, and she found herself drawn to it.

As their discussion wound down, Arisu found herself gazing at Akira thoughtfully. "Akira, with your bold personality, it's surprising you haven't... taken advantage of a girl," she stated, the words slipping out before she could stop them.

Before Akira could respond, Kamuro interjected, a blush coloring her cheeks. "Arisu! That's... That's not something you just ask someone!" Despite her outburst, there was a part of her that was curious about Akira's answer.

Akira merely laughed, leaning back in his chair with a smirk. "Well, Arisu, that's because I'm not that type of guy. I respect women. I don't see them as objects to take advantage of, but as equals to engage with." His gaze moved to Kamuro, his smile softening slightly. "And besides, any relationship should be based on mutual consent and respect."